Performance KlokPerformance Klok (2006) Season 1 Episode 108- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 404 times total.
- Williams Street
- Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Metalocalypse Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion, Senator Stampingston, General Krosier, Murderface's Dad.
- Vocal Talent: Tommy Blacha (Toki Wartooth, William Murderface), Brendon Small (Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion), Mark Hamill (Senator Stampingston), Victor Brandt (General Krosier), Jeff Loomis (Murderface's Dad).
- Directed By Chris Prynoski.
- Produced By Keith Fay.
Supervising Producer: Chris Prynoski.
Co-Producer: Jon Schnepp.
Associate Producer: Natasha Ypsilanti.
Executive Producers: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
Executive Producers (Williams Street): Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld.
- Animated By Daisy Church, Granger Davis, Warren Lee, Damon O'Keefe, Jody Schaeffer.
Lead Animator: Mike Roush.
Layout Artist: Dik Pose.
Background Painter: Otto Tang.
- Written By Brendon Small, Tommy Blacha.
- Edited By Damon P. Yoches.
Assistant Editor: Felipe Salazar.
- Creators: Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
- Art Direction: Antonio Canobbio.
- General Manager (Titmouse): Shannon Barrett Prynoski.
- Systems Administrator: Tom Gilsenan.
- Storyboard Artist: Mark Brooks.
- Sound Designer: Felipe Salazar.
- Production Intern: Andrew Quitmeyer.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Performance Klok? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dethklok has a huge fight on stage, which prompts the record label to hire a performance coach to keep the band together. The band falls in love with therapy for all the wrong reasons.