Person To PrisonPerson To Prison (1961) Season 3 Episode 3-5-C- Snooper and Blabber Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 876 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Snooper and Blabber Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Snooper, Blabber, Warden, Prison Guard, Quick-Change Quentin, George.
- Vocal Talent: Daws Butler (Snooper, Blabber, Prison Guard, George), Don Messick.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Hicks Lokey.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
Story Director: Alex Lovy.
- Layouts: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Backgrounds: Art Lozzi.
- Titles: Lawrence Goble.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Person To Prison? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Snooper moves Blabber up to a high smart-skull private eye when the warden from Sing-Song Prison calls for a 709 (a jail break). One of the prisoners can disguise himself as anything (including a piece of rope), so it's up to Snooper and Blabber to catch him... (more)