PairsPairs (2001) Episode 76- The Hoobs Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 129 times total.
- The Jim Henson Company Limited, DECODE Entertainment Inc., Jonathan M. Shiff Productions
- Channel 4 Television Corporation
- The Hoobs Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Iver, Hubba Hubba, Groove, Roma, Tula, Tootle, Twang, Timp.
- Vocal Talent: (Live Action): Donald Austen (Iver), Brian Herring (Hubba Hubba, Groove), John Eccleston (Groove [2001-2002]), Gillie Robic (Roma), Julie Westwood (Tula), Wim Booth (Tootle), Mark Jefferis (Twang), Rebecca Nagan (Timp).
- Directed By Richard Bradley.
- Produced By Mellie Buise, Sue Taylor.
Co-Producer: Julia Weinstein.
- Animated By Mike Beaulieu, Matthew Otto.
- Written By Jan Page.
- Edited By Jake Bernard, Lindsey Dillion-Massey.
- Dubbing Mixer: Dan Green.
- Puppetry: John Eccleston.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pairs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Iver's seen a Tiddlypeep in one place and then seen the same Tiddlypeep somewhere else! But how can a Tiddlypeep be in two places at the same time?