The Secret Squirrel ShowThe Secret Squirrel Show (1967) - The Secret Squirrel Show Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 1574 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Secret Squirrel Show Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Secret Squirrel, Morocco Mole, Chief, Yellow Pinkie.
- Vocal Talent: Mel Blanc (Secret Squirrel), Paul Frees (Morocco Mole).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Ed Barge, Bob Bemiller, Oliver E. Callahan, Emil Carle, Hugh Fraser, George Germanetti, George Goepper, Anatole Kirsanoff, Hicks Lokey, Kenneth Muse, George Nicholas, Don Schloat, Larry Silverman, Ralph Somerville, John Sparey.
Animation Direction: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer.
Story Direction: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer.
- Edited By Gerald Horton, Larry Cowan, Dan Finnerty, James Lusk.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Story Supervision: Arthur Pierson.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layouts: Cornelius Cole, Jerry Eisenberg, Jack Huber, Lance Nolley, Bill Perez, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, Iwao Takamoto.
- Backgrounds: Ron Dias, Rene Garcia, Bob Gentle, Richard H. Thomas.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Camera: Gary Milton, Roger Sims, Clarence Wogatzke, Norman Stainback, John Pratt, John Aardal.
- Sound Direction: Bill Getty, Richard Olson.
Copyright © 1965 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Secret Squirrel Show? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information