Survival Of The FittestSurvival Of The Fittest (2008) Season 1 Episode 101- The Spectacular Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 929 times total.
- Adelaide Productions, Culver Entertainment, Sony Pictures Television
- Sony Pictures Television, Kids WB!
- The Spectacular Spider-Man Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Harry Osborn, Adrian Toomes/Vulture, Dr. Curt Connors, Flint Marko, Hammerhead, Dr. Otto Octavius, Jean DeWolff, Montana, Ox/Alex O'Hirn, Gwen Stacy, Big Man, Tombstone/Lonnie Lincoln, Sally Avril, Betty Brant, Eddie Brock, Aaron Warren, Fancy Dan/Ricochet, Randy Robertson, Flash Thompson, J. Jonah Jameson, Norman Osborn, Martha Connors, Anna Watson, Aunt May Parker.
- Vocal Talent: Josh Keaton (Peter Parker/Spider-Man), James Arnold Taylor (Harry Osborn), Robert Englund (Adrian Toomes/Vulture), Dee Bradley Baker (Dr. Curt Connors), John Di Maggio (Flint Marko, Hammerhead), Peter MacNicol (Dr. Otto Octavius), Irene Bedard (Jean DeWolff), Jeff Bennett (Montana), Clancy Brown (Ox/Alex O'Hirn), Lacey Chabert (Gwen Stacy), Keith David (Big Man, Tombstone/Lonnie Lincoln), Grey DeLisle (Sally Avril, Betty Brant), Ben Diskin (Eddie Brock), Brian George (Aaron Warren), Phil LaMarr (Fancy Dan/Ricochet, Randy Robertson), Joshua LeBar (Flash Thompson), Daran Norris (J. Jonah Jameson), Alan Rachins (Norman Osborn), Kath Soucie (Martha Connors, Anna Watson), Deborah Strang (Aunt May Parker).
- Directed By Vic Cook.
Supervising Director: Victor Cook.
- Produced By Diane A. Crea.
Supervising Producers: Victor Cook, Greg Weisman.
- Animated By Mike Inman (Background Artist).
- Written By Greg Weisman.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Survival Of The Fittest? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information