Rainbow Fish And The Pop StarRainbow Fish And The Pop Star (2000) Episode 4-B- Rainbow Fish Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Decode Entertainment, Rainbow Fish Productions, Watership Productions, Sony Wonder, EM.TV, Merchandising AG
- HBO Family, Teletoon
- Rainbow Fish Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Rainbow Fish, Blue, Sea Filly, Stingo, Chomper, Sir Sword, Ruby, Carl, Kelp, Principal Gefillte, Mrs. Chips, Wanda, Sherman Shrimp, Sol, Aqua, Girly Girl, Salmontha.
- Vocal Talent: Rhys Huber (Rainbow Fish), Andrew Francis (Blue), Chantal Strand (Sea Filly), Bill Switzer (Stingo), Christopher Grey (Chomper), Chiara Zanni (Ruby), Ellen Kennedy (Mrs. Chips), Erin Fitzgerald (Girly Girl, Salmontha), Brent Miller (Rudy Remora), Lee Tockar.
- Directed By Drew Edwards.
- Produced By Beth Stevenson.
Executive Producers: Steven DeNure, Loris Kramer (as Loris Kramer Lunsford), Franz Prinz von Auersperg.
Supervising Producer: Elana Adair.
- Written By Shelley Zellman.
- Based On The Original Books By: Marcus Pfister.
- Production Manager: Elana Adair.
- Production Manager (Mercury Filmworks): Michael O'Brien.
- Music Mix: Kevin Hamilton.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Dave Tinsley.
Rainbow Fish Character © Nord-Sud Veriag/Marcus Pfister
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rainbow Fish And The Pop Star? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A pop star sings at school.