Crook Out Cook OutCrook Out Cook Out (1965) Season 1 Episode AP-05- Precious Pupp Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 977 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Precious Pupp Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Precious Pupp, Granny Sweet, Thief.
- Vocal Talent: Don Messick (Precious Pupp), Janet Waldo (Granny).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi, Jerry Hathcock, Louis Kachivas.
Animation Direction: Charles A. Nichols.
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict.
Story Direction: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty, Tony Milch, Ken Spears, Edward Warschilka, Milton Krear.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Story Supervision: Arthur Pierson.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layouts: Willie Ito, Richard Bickenbach, Brad Case, Lin Larsen, Homer Jonas, Bruce Bushman, Alex Ignatiev, Walt Clinton, Morris Gollub.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas, Ron Dias, F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Bob Gentle, Fernando Arce.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Charles Flekal, Norm Stainback, Roy Wade, Frank Parrish.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
Copyright © 1965 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Crook Out Cook Out? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Granny and Precious are on a picnic. Granny is cooking the pancakes and Precious is eating. Granny accidentally snares a thief with her butterfly net. Believing that he is homeless, she calls the police. The crook, who is running from the law, threatens them till... (more)