Rickety Rockety-RaccoonRickety Rockety-Raccoon (1966) - The Hillbilly Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1950 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- The Hillbilly Bears Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Paw Rugg, Maw Rugg, Floral Rugg, Shag Rugg.
- Vocal Talent: Henry Corden (Paw Rugg), Jean Vander Pyl (Maw Rugg, Floral Rugg), Don Messick (Shag Rugg).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Alex Lovy.
- Animated By George Kreisl, Irv Spence, Ed Aardal, Don Lusk, Bob Carr, Don Patterson, C. L. Hartman, Bill Hutten, Dick Lundy, Allan Wilzbach, Carlo Vinci, Ken Southworth, Jack Parr, Rudy Cataldi, Jerry Hathcock, Louis Kachivas.
Animation Direction: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Warren Foster, Mike Maltese, Dalton Sandifer, Tony Benedict.
Story Direction: Art Davis, Alex Lovy, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Art Scott, Steve Clark.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Larry Cowan, Greg Watson, Dan Finnerty, Tony Milch, Ken Spears, Edward Warschilka, Milton Krear.
Supervising Film Editor: Warner Leighton.
- Production Supervisor: Howard Hanson.
- Assistant Production Supervisor: Victor O. Schipek.
- Story Supervision: Arthur Pierson.
- Character Design: Jerry Eisenberg.
- Layouts: Willie Ito, Richard Bickenbach, Brad Case, Lin Larsen, Homer Jonas, Bruce Bushman, Alex Ignatiev, Walt Clinton, Morris Gollub.
- Backgrounds: Richard H. Thomas, Ron Dias, F. (Fernando) Montealegre, Bob Gentle, Fernando Arce.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Pakier.
- Camera: Frank Paiker, Charles Flekal, Norm Stainback, Roy Wade, Frank Parrish.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
Copyright © 1965 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Rickety Rockety-Raccoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The Hillbilly Bears were a clan who lived in the mountains and lazed around to the sound of the banjo. Paw Rugg, the muttering head of the family, spent most of his time asleep, awaking only to blast someone off his property with a shotgun. Maw Rugg smoked a pipe... (more)