American Dream FactoryAmerican Dream Factory (2007) Season 3 Episode 2AJN16- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 26 times this month, and 470 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- American Dad! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Francine Smith, Hayley Smith, Steve Smith, Klaus, Avery Bullock, Barry, Snot, Paco, Jerry, Williams, Store Owner, Patty LaBelle, Agent Hopkins, Jackson, Toshi.
- Vocal Talent: Seth MacFarlane (Stan Smith, Roger the Alien), Wendy Schaal (Francine Smith), Rachael MacFarlane (Hayley Smith), Scott Grimes (Steve Smith), Dee Bradley Baker (Klaus), Patrick Stewart (Avery Bullock), Eddie Kaye Thomas (Barry), Curtis Armstrong (Snot), Efren Ramirez (Paco), Iggy Pop (Jerry), Stark Sands (Williams), Elizabeth Peņa (Store Owner), Niecy Nash (Patty LaBelle), Miguel Ferrer (Agent Hopkins), Mike Henry (Jackson), Daisuke Suzuki (Toshi).
- Directed By Rodney Clouden.
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Associate Producer: Mark Douglas.
Supervising Producers: Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas.
Executive Producers: Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman.
Co-Executive Producers: Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen, David Hemingson, Kenny Schwartz, Rick Wiener, David Zuckerman.
Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
Animation Producer: Diana Ritchey.
- Written By Nahnatchka Khan.
- Edited By Bobby Gibis.
- Creators: Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Mike Barker.
- Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
- Casting: Carol Goldwasser, Linda Lamontagne, Howard Meltzer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Laura Stupsker.
- Final Colorist: Larry Field.
- Sound Recordist: Matthew T. Duncan.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Jim Fitzpatrick.
- Foley Mixer: Tommy Goodwin.
- Production Dialogue (Sound Editor): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Production Dialogue (ADR Mixer): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Scoring Cue Mixer: Jason Lloyd.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Bob Newlan.
- Score Recordist: Christine Sirois.
- Scoring Stage Manager: Tom Steel.
- Scoring Technician: Bill Talbott.
- Assistant (Diana Ritchey and Ron Hughart): Christopher Dallman.
- Executive Assistant to Producers: Matt Fusfeld.
- Design Coordinator: Eric John Cookmeyer.
- Design Production Assistant: Erin Sirpenski.
- Writers Production Assistant: Adam Catino.
- Production Assistants: Gideon Boomer, Travis Bowe, Mike Kalec.
- Animatic Editors: Sean Isroelit, Harry McLaughlin.
- Animation Timer: SoonJin Mooney.
- Animatics: Kari Salrin, Erin Sirpenski, Ray Valenzuela.
- Sound Editor: Robert Ramirez.
- Music Editors: Stan Jones, Douglas M. Lackey.
- Sound Effects/Foley: Andrew Ellerd.
- Dialogue Editor: Daniel Ben-Shimon.
- Dialogue/ADR Editors: Patrick Hogan, Sonya Lindsay.
- Foley Artist: Dale W. Perry.
- Assistant to Executive Producer: Sarah Peters.
- Production Executive: Marci Proietto.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about American Dream Factory? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When Stan feels like he's not climbing the ladder fast enough at work, he turns to his lifelong ambition of making festive teddy bears. However, when he realizes that making a quick profit takes a lot of work, he resorts to using illegal aliens as cheap labor.... (more)