The Addams Family at The Kentucky DerbyThe Addams Family at The Kentucky Derby (1973) Season 1 Episode AF-16- The Addams Family Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 579 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Halas and Batchelor Cartoon Films
- The Addams Family Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Gomez, Morticia, Uncle Fester, Lurch, Pugsley, Wednesday, Granny.
- Vocal Talent: Leonard Welanib (Gomez), Janet Waldo (Morticia, Granny), Jackie Coogan (Uncle Fester), Ted Cassidy (Lurch), Jodie Foster (Pugsley), Cindy Henderson (Wednesday), Josh Albee, Howard Caine, John Carver, Pat Harrington, Jr., Bob Holt, Don Messick, John Stephenson, Herb Vigran.
- Directed By Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By Iwao Takianoto.
Executive Producers: William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producers: Paul Sommer, Maurice Pooley.
- Animated By Janet Nunn, Rosemary Welch, Mike Pocock, Marie Szmichowska, Tom Barling, Lew Saw, Peter Sachs, Jim Waddell, Bryan Foster, Enrique Arnau, Joan Swanson, Marlene Robinson, Mike Murphy, Alan Simpson.
Animation Director: Carl Urbano.
Animation Supervisor: James A. Pabian.
- Written By Bill Raynor, Bud Atkinson, Jack Mendelsohn, Miles Wilder, Dick Conway, Gene Thompson.
Story Direction: Jim Carmichael, Carl Fallberg, Dave Hanan, Fred Crippen, Jan Green, Don Sheppard.
- Edited By Mel Roberts.
- Created by: David Levy.
- Based on the Cartoons by: Charles Addams.
- Character Design: Takashi Masunaga.
- Dialogue Director: Wally Burr.
- Background Styling: F. Montealegre.
- Layouts: Ted Pettingell, Tom Bailey, John Cooper, Mel Danser.
- Backgrounds: Geoff Chennell, Caird Green, Chris Collingwood, Jane Penning, John Dick.
- Animation Co-Ordination: Graeme Stubbings, David Thwaytes, Alma Sachs.
- Trace and Paint Supervision: Sally Walls.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Musical Supervisor: Paul DeKorte.
- Unit Directors: Arthur Humberstone, Mike Salter, Terry Harrison.
- Production Manager: Dennis Gardiner.
- Supervising Editor: Mel Roberts.
Copyright © 1973 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Characters Copyright © 1973 Charles Addams
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Addams Family at The Kentucky Derby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Pugsley wants a horse for HIS birthday celebration so the Addams's go to Kentucky to buy one. They choose a worn-out old nag named Bones, but Granny's cooking does her so much good that she becomes a fast runner again, and is ridden by Pugsley to victory at The... (more)