Little Miss Christmas No. 2Little Miss Christmas No. 2 (2006) - Me, Eloise Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 3 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Film Roman, Handmade Films
- Me, Eloise Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Eloise, Nanny, Mr. Salamone, Mrs. Thornton, Weenie, Skipperdee.
- Vocal Talent: Mary Matilyn Mouser (Eloise), Lynn Redgrave (Nanny), Tim Curry (Mr. Salamone), Kathleen Gati (Mrs. Thornton [uncredited]), Matthew Lillard, Curtis Armstrong.
- Directed By Wes Archer (as Wesley Archer).
- Produced By Malisa Caroselli.
Executive Producers: John W. Hyde, Morris Berger, Stephen R. Brown, Thomas D. Adelman, Sidney Clifton, Scott Greenberg, Ted Green, Ken Lipman, Patrick Meehan.
- Written By Ken Lipman, Steven Goldman.
- Based On The Books By: Kay Thompson.
- Based On The Characters Created By: Kay Thompson, Hilary Knight.
- Post-Production Supervisor: John Hoyos.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- On-Line Editor: Kevin Deselms.
- Music Programmer: Bobby Tahouri.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Miss Christmas No. 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It's almost Christmas Eve for Eloise, the Plaza's most famous six-year-old. She and her friends have decided to put on a holiday show like no other! With different traditions from many cultures, it's sure to be the best show that the Plaza has ever seen. Chaos... (more)