Eloise In Springtime #2Eloise In Springtime #2 (2006) - Me, Eloise Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 529 times total.
- Film Roman, Handmade Films
- Me, Eloise Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Eloise, Nanny, Mr. Salamone, Mrs. Thornton, Bill, Weenie, Skipperdee.
- Vocal Talent: Mary Matilyn Mouser (Eloise), Lynn Redgrave (Nanny), Tim Curry (Mr. Salamone), Kathleen Gati (Mrs. Thornton [uncredited]), Rob Paulsen (Bill), Matthew Lillard, Curtis Armstrong.
- Directed By Wes Archer (as Wesley Archer).
- Produced By Malisa Caroselli.
Executive Producers: John W. Hyde, Morris Berger, Stephen R. Brown, Thomas D. Adelman, Sidney Clifton, Scott Greenberg, Ted Green, Ken Lipman, Patrick Meehan.
- Written By Ken Lipman, Steven Goldman.
- Based On The Books By: Kay Thompson.
- Based On The Characters Created By: Kay Thompson, Hilary Knight.
- Post-Production Supervisor: John Hoyos.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Rick Hinson.
- On-Line Editor: Kevin Deselms.
- Music Programmer: Bobby Tahouri.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Eloise In Springtime #2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Springtime comes to New York City, bringing Eloise a lesson about friendship and the true meaning of love.