The Mummy's TombThe Mummy's Tomb (1972) - The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Amazing Chan and the Chan Clan Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Chan, Henry Chan, Stanley Chan, Suzie Chan, Alan Chan, Anne Chan, Tom Chan, Flip Chan, Nancy Chan, Mimi Chan, Scooter Chan, Chu Chu.
- Vocal Talent: Keye Luke (Charlie Chan), Brian Tochi (Alan Chan), Bob Ito (Henry Chan), Don Messick (Chu Chu).
Original Voice Talent: Debbie Jue (Nancy Chan), Jay Jay Jue (Flip Chan), Leslie Juwai (Mimi Chan), Leslie Kumamota (Anne Chan), Virginia Ann Lee (Suzie Chan), Michael Takamoto (Tom Chan), Robin Toma (Scooter Chan), Stephen Wong (Stanley Chan).
Replacement Voice Talent: Cherylene Lee (Suzie Chan, Mimi Chan), Gene Andrusco (Flip Chan), Jodie Foster (Anne Chan), Michael Morgan (Scooter Chan), John Gunn (Tom Chan), Beverly Kushida (Nancy Chan), Lennie Weinrib (Stanley Chan), Cynthia Adler, Lisa Gerritsen, Hazel Shermet, Janet Waldo.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Paul McAdam, Stan Walker, Ray Nowland, Richard Jones, Richard Dunn, Cunthia Leech, Yvonne Pearsall, Jim Davis, Joe Shearer.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Sid Morse, Eddie Carroll, Jamie Farr, Willie Gilbert, Max Hodge, Mark Kammerman, Dennis Marks, Ray Parker, Henry Sharp, Harry Winkler.
- Story Direction: Jim Carmichael, Jan Green, Earl Klein, Knick Knatz, Bill Perez, Paul Sommer.
- Story: Sid Morse, Eddie Carroll, Jamie Farr, Willie Gilbert, Max Hodge, Mark Kammerman, Dennis Marks, Ray Parker, Henry Sharp, Harry Winkler.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Layouts: Monty Wedd, Terry Moesker, Richard Jones, John Gunter, Chris Fussell, Peter Hartland, Stephen Pile.
- Background Styling: Graham Liney.
- Animation: Cam Ford, Peter Gardiner, Gerry Grabner, Paul McAdam, Stan Walker, Ray Nowland, Richard Jones, Richard Dunn, Cunthia Leech, Yvonne Pearsall, Jim Davis, Joe Shearer.
- Animation Director: Charles A. Nichols.
- Director: Volus Jones.
- Production Supervisor: Eric Porter.
- Musical Director: Hoyt Curtin.
- Music Supervision: Don Kirshner.
- Sound Director: John Garwood.
- Sound Mixing: Lyle Hughes.
- Effects Editor: Martin Clarke.
- Music Editor: Lindsay Frazer.
- Negative Consultant: Wendy Eggleton.
- Camera: Joe Dugonics, Don Clay, John Cumming.
A HANNA-BARBERA PRODUCTION
Charlie Chan property is by license from Leisure Concepts, Inc.
© 1972 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Mummy's Tomb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Chan and his family help at an archaeological dig in Egypt where a previously undiscovered Pharaoh was buried. However, it seems that there's a curse on this tomb, and that anyone who trespasses on the tomb is doomed. It's up to Chan and the kids to find out... (more)