High Society ScoobyHigh Society Scooby (2006) Season 1 Episode 345-413- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 770 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Shaggy & Scooby-Doo Get a Clue! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Scooby-Doo, Dr. Phineus Phibes, Robi, Dr. Trebla, Uncle Albert.
- Vocal Talent: Scott Menville (Norville "Shaggy" Rogers, Dr. Trebla), Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo), Jeff Bennett (Dr. Phineus Phibes), Jim Meskimen (Robi), Casey Kasem (Uncle Albert).
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Michelle Pniewski (Associate Producer).
Executive Producers: Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz.
Supervising Producer: Eric Radomski.
- Written By Scott Kreamer.
- Supervising Sound Editors: Thomas Syslo, Timothy J. Borquez, MPSE.
- Sound Editors: Brian F. Mars, Doug Andorka, Eric Freeman.
- ADR Editor: Mark Keatts.
- Dialogue Editors: Mark Keefer, Michael Garcia.
- Production Mixer: Edwin O. Collins.
- Re-Recording Mixer: Doug Andorka.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about High Society Scooby? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Dr. Phibes' latest evil plot is to abduct three of the world's leading scientists in order to gain technologically advanced weapons. Shaggy and Scooby must prevent this by sneaking into the country club where the scientists are being honored and protect them at... (more)