Treehouse Of Horror XVIIITreehouse Of Horror XVIII (2006) Season 18 Episode HABF17- The Simpsons Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 385 times total.
- Gracie Films
- 20th Century Fox Television
- The Simpsons Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Homer Simpson, Marge Simpson, Bart Simpson, Lisa Simpson, Maggie Simpson, Abe Simpson, Kodos, Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink, Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Kang, Edna Krabappel, Jimbo Jones, Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders, Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy, Martin Prince, Female Golem, Orson Welles, Golem, Dr. Phil McGraw, Sir Mix a Lot.
- Vocal Talent: Dan Castellaneta (Homer Simpson, Abe Simpson, Kodos), Julie Kavner (Marge Simpson), Nancy Cartwright (Bart Simpson), Yeardley Smith (Lisa Simpson), Hank Azaria (Moe Szyslak, Chief Wiggum, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Comic Book Guy, Cletus, Professor Frink), Harry Shearer (Mr. Burns, Smithers, Ned Flanders, Kent Brockman, Reverend Lovejoy, Skinner, Dr. Hibbert, Rainer Wolfcastle, Kang), Marcia Wallace (Edna Krabappel), Tress MacNeille (Jimbo Jones), Pamela Hayden (Milhouse Van Houten, Rod Flanders), Maggie Roswell (Maude Flanders, Helen Lovejoy), Russi Taylor (Martin Prince), Fran Drescher (Female Golem), Maurice LaMarche (Orson Welles), Richard Lewis (Golem), Dr. Phil McGraw [Phil McGraw] (Himself), Sir Mix a Lot (Himself), Karl Wiedergott.
- Directed By David Silverman, Matthew C. Faughnan.
- Produced By Bill Oakley, Josh Weinstein.
Executive Producer: Al Jean.
- Written By Peter Gaffney.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Treehouse Of Horror XVIII? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information