The Sea Haunt
Alternate Title: The Creature From BelowThe Sea Haunt (The Creature From Below) (1965) Episode Z-25- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 1026 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Columbia/Screen Gems
- Jonny Quest Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Bandit, Hadji, Charlie, Ship Captain, Batavian Officer, Hans, Radio Operator, Batavian Radio Operator, Search Plane Pilot.
- Vocal Talent: Mike Road (Roger T. "Race" Bannon), Tim Matheson (as Tim Matthieson) (Jonny Quest), Don Messick (Dr. Benton C. Quest, Bandit), Danny Bravo (Hadji), Keye Luke (Charlie), Henry Corden (Ship Captain, Batavian Officer), Sam Edwards (Hans, Radio Operator, Batavian Radio Operator, Search Plane Pilot), Tol Avery, Daws Butler, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Marvin Miller, Pat O'Malley, Nestor Paiva, Vic Perrin, Everett Sloane, John Stephenson, Janet Waldo, Jesse White, Sandy Wormser, Doug Young.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Animation Direction: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, O. E. Callahan, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Chuck Harriton, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, Anatole Kirsanoff, George Nicholas, Jack Ozark, Ed Parks, Jack Parr, Don Patterson, Don Schloat, Ken Southworth, John Sparey, Irv Spence, Harvey Toombs, Carlo Vinci.
- Written By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Douglas Wildey, Alex Lovy, Walter Black, William D. Hamilton, Herbert Finn, Alan Dinehart, Joanna Lee, Charles Hoffman.
Story: Alex Lovy.
Story Direction: Kin Platt, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Alex Lovy.
Story Supervision: Arthur Pierson.
- Edited By Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan.
Supervising Film Editor: Tony Milch.
- Supervising Art Director: Doug Wildey.
- Based On An Idea By: Doug Wildey.
- Character Design: Alex Toth
- Layouts: Dick Bickenbach, Bruce Bushman, Walt Clinton, Jerry Eisenberg, Mo Gollub, C.L. Hartman, Alex Ignatiev, Z.T. Jablecki, Mel Keefer, Ken Landau, Bill Lignante, Hi Mankin, Earl Martin, Sparky Moore, Ernest Nordli, Joe O'Malley, Lewis Ott, Noel Quinn, Bill Perez, Tony Sgroi, Bob Singer, Iwao Takamoto, Warren Tufts, Jim Tutweiler, Doug Wildey.
- Backgrounds: Fernando Arce, Lee Branscombe, Janet Brown, Robert Caples, Ron Dias, Martin Forte, Robert Gentle, Paul Julian, M. Mike Kawaguchi, Richard Khim, Rod Lowe, F. Montealegre, Tom O'Loughlin, Harvard Pennington, Anthony Rizzo, Bob Singer, Leo Swenson, Richard H. Thomas, Peter Van Elk.
- Production Supervision: Howard Hanson.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink And Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Continuity: Marceil Ferguson, Evelyn Sherwood, Annie Lee Holm, Jane Phillippi, Joyce Gard, Woody Chatwood, Jan Gusdavidson, Myke Nelson, Elizabeth MacGowan, Christine Decker, Natalie Yates, Joan Orbison, Ted C. Bemiller.
- Camera: Charles Flekal, Norman Stainback, Bob Collis, Roy Wade, Eugene Borghi.
- Sound Direction: Buddy Myers.
© MCMLXIV Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Sea Haunt? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A treasure, a deep sea monster and a Chinese galley cook found hiding (and nearly frozen) in a freezer lie in wait when the Quests investigate an abandoned ocean freighter.