June's Egg-cellent Adventure: Juniper Lee Meets The Easter BunnyJune's Egg-cellent Adventure: Juniper Lee Meets The Easter Bunny (2004) Episode 22- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 717 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Cartoon Network
- The Life and Times of Juniper Lee Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper "June" Lee, Monroe, Ah Mah, Marcus, Ophelia, Jodi, Ray Ray, Roger, June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Heather, Beatrice, Mitch the Enchanted Rhino, Derek, William, King Teddy, Dennis Lee.
- Vocal Talent: Lara Jill Miller (Juniper "June" Lee), Carlos Alazraqui (Monroe), Amy Hill (Ah Mah), Phil LaMarr (Marcus), Candi Milo (June's Mom, Ophelia's Grandmother, Ophelia), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Jodi), Kath Soucie (Ray Ray, Heather), Tara Strong (Roger, Beatrice), Dee Bradley Baker (Mitch the Enchanted Rhino, Derek), Martin Jarvis (William, King Teddy), Alexander Polinsky (Dennis Lee).
- Directed By Frank Squillace.
- Produced By Janet Dimon (Line Producer).
Executive Producers: Brian A. Miller, Judd Winick.
- Written By Marsha Griffin, Timothy McKeon, Judd Winick.
- Edited By Roger Hinze.
- Created By: Judd Winnick.
- Casting: Susan Blu.
- Art Direction: Alan Bodner.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Jay Bastian.
- Key Background Painters: Kit Boyce, Ruben Chavez, Ashby Manson.
- Storyboard Artist: Shannon Denton.
- Foley Recordist: Roy Braverman.
- Foley Mixer: Donald Lyles.
- Voice Director: Susan Blu.
- Production Coordinator: Nate Funaro.
- Production Assistant: Pietro Piumetti.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Marc Mailand.
- Sound Editor: Daisuke Sawa.
- Story Editor: Marsha Griffin.
- Character Designer: Mike Kunkel.
- Publicist: Courtenay Palaski.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about June's Egg-cellent Adventure: Juniper Lee Meets The Easter Bunny? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information