The Hologram ManThe Hologram Man (2002) Season 2 Episode 385-633- The Zeta Project Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 534 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Warner Bros.
- The Zeta Project Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Zeta/Zee, Rosalie "Ro" Rowan, Agent James Bennett, Agent West, Agent Lee, Colonel Lomak, Dr. Selig, Dr. Marcus Edmunds, Titus Sweete, Squad Leader, Sub Captain, Curtis, Andrea Donoso, Agent.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Zeta/Zee), Julie Nathanson (Rosalie "Ro" Rowan), Kurtwood Smith (Agent James Bennett), Michael Rosenbaum (Agent West), Lauren Tom (Agent Lee), Michael Dorn (Colonel Lomak), Hal Linden (Dr. Selig), Michael McKean (Dr. Marcus Edmunds), Robert Costanzo (Titus Sweete), Chad Finbinder (Squad Leader), Rodger Bumpass (Sub Captain), Kevin Michael Richardson (Curtis), Grey DeLisle (Andrea Donoso), Gregg Berger (Agent).
- Directed By Rob Davies.
- Produced By Robert Goodman, Liz Holzman.
Executive Producer: Jean MacCurdy.
Supervising Producer: Alan Burnett.
Associate Producer: Haven Alexander.
- Written By Robert Goodman, Joseph Kuhr.
Assistant to Writers: Xandy Sussan.
- Edited By Mark A. McNally (Anna Granfors).
Story Editor: Rich Fogel.
- Production Design: Rosalina Tchouchev.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Music Mixer: Mako Sujishi.
- Production Coordinator: Steve Kindernay.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Animatics: Justin Schultz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Hologram Man? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
In this spin-off from the blockbuster animated series Batman Beyond, futuristic vehicles, weapons and technology meld with the touching and humorous story of two misfits who need each other to survive in a dangerous world. Zeta was originally designed as a... (more)