Lost And FoundLost And Found (2002) Season 2 Episode 120- The Zeta Project Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 371 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Warner Bros.
- The Zeta Project Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Zeta/Zee, Rosalie "Ro" Rowan, Agent James Bennett, Agent West, Agent Lee, Bucky, Krick, Adrian Dolan, Lead Bully, Boo.
- Vocal Talent: Diedrich Bader (Zeta/Zee), Julie Nathanson (Rosalie "Ro" Rowan), Kurtwood Smith (Agent James Bennett), Michael Rosenbaum (Agent West), Lauren Tom (Agent Lee), Blayn Barbosa (Bucky), Richard Moll (Krick), Andrea Romano (Adrian Dolan), Erica Hubbard (Lead Bully), Richard Moll (Boo).
- Directed By Curt Geda, T.J. House.
- Produced By Robert Goodman, Liz Holzman.
Executive Producer: Jean MacCurdy.
Supervising Producer: Alan Burnett.
Associate Producer: Haven Alexander.
- Written By Randy Rogel.
Assistant to Writers: Xandy Sussan.
- Edited By Mark A. McNally (Anna Granfors).
Story Editor: Rich Fogel.
- Production Design: Rosalina Tchouchev.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Robert Hargreaves.
- Music Mixer: Mako Sujishi.
- Production Coordinator: Steve Kindernay.
- Voice Director: Andrea Romano.
- Animatics: Justin Schultz.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Lost And Found? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
While on the run from Krick, Zeta malfunctions and becomes unconscious, experiencing a flashback to the mission on which he decided to become peaceful.