The CaptureThe Capture (1968) Season 1 Episode 36-2- The Adventures of Gulliver Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 1058 times total.
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- The Adventures of Gulliver Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Thomas Gulliver, Captain Leech, Gary Gulliver, King Pomp, Flirtacia, Eager, Glum, Tagg, Bunko.
- Vocal Talent: Jerry Dexter (Gary Gulliver), John Stephenson (Thomas Gulliver, Captain Leech, King Pomp), Ginny Tyler (Flirtacia), Don Messick (Eager, Tagg), Herb Vigran (Glum), Allan Melvin (Bunko).
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
Associate Producer: Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Carlos Alfonso, Bob Bemiller, Ron Campbell, Shannon Lee Dyer, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Fernando Gonzalez, Sam Jaimes, Volus Jones, Dick Lundy, Ed Parks, Don Patterson, Ray Patterson, Irv Spence, Bob Taylor, Lloyd Vaughan, Allen Wilzbach.
Animation Director: Charles Nichols (as Charles A. Nichols).
- Written By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Edited By Geoffrey Griffin, James Yaras.
- Story Direction: Howard Swift.
- Production Design: Iwao Takamoto.
- Production Coordinator: Victor O. Schipek.
- Layouts: John Ahern, Pete Alvarado, Dick Bickenbach, Brad Case, Walt Clinton, Richard Gonzalez, Gary Hoffman, Jack Huber, Tom Knowles, Lance Nolley, Joel Seibel, Don Sheppard.
- Backgrounds: Walt Peregoy, Janet Brown, Sheila Brown, Albert Gmuer, Fernando Montealegre, Gary Niblett, Eric Semones, Peter Van Elk.
- Titles: Robert Schaefer.
- Technical Supervisor: Frank Paiker.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Roberta Greutert.
- Xerography: Robert "Tiger" West.
- Sound Direction: Richard Olson.
- Camera: George Epperson, Charles Flekal, Bill Kotler, Ralph Migliori, Cliff Shirpser, Roy Wade.
© 1968 Hanna-Barbera Productions, Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Capture? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information