Candy CounterCandy Counter (2006) Episode 18-A- Curious George Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 596 times total.
- Toon City Inc., Universal Cartoon Studios
- PBS DVD
- Curious George Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat, Hundley, Doorman, Bill, Charkie, Betsy, Steve, Chef Pisghetti, Gnocchi, Professor Wiseman, Compass, Jumpy Squirrel.
- Vocal Talent: William H. Macy (Narrator).
- Directed By Frank Marino, Steve Socki, Scott Heming, Dean Criswell.
Supervising Director: Jeff McGrath.
- Produced By Patty Jausoro.
Executive Producers: Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro.
Executive Producer For WGBH: Carol Greenwald.
Executive Producer For Universal: Ellen Cockrill.
Executive In Charge Of Production For Universal: Tom Ruzicka.
- Animated By Jeff McGrath (Supervising Animation Director).
Animation Director (Overseas): Stacey Eberschlag.
- Written By Raye Lankford, Bruce Akiyama, Joe Fallon, Craig Miller.
Head Writer: Joe Fallon.
Story Editor: Joe Fallon.
Based On The Books By: Margret Rey, H.A. Rey.
Developed For Television By: Joe Fallon.
Based On The Main Characters Created By: H.A. Rey.
- Edited By Kirk Demorest.
- Color Stylist: Carol Berke.
- Assistant Dialogue Recording Engineer: Lindsey Myers.
- Dialogue Editor: Terry Reiff.
- Stunt Double: Keith Wong.
- Layout Artist: Kinman Chan.
- Production Assistant: Richard David.
- Animatic Editors: Andy Haug, Gina Kowerko.
- Animation Supervisor: Russ Mooney.
- Animation Timer: Soon Jin Mooney.
- Production Coordinators: Christine Thomas, Paul Trandahl, Scott Fuselier.
- Voice Direction and Casting: Susan Blu.
- Educational Advisor: Sally Crissman.
- Design Coordinator: Paul Trandahl.
- Producer: Jacqui Deegan.
- Coordinating Producer/Business Director: Paul Higgins.
- Associate Producers: Sarah Crosley, Naomi Greenfield.
- Production Assistant: Betsy Gartrell.
- Business Manager: Heidi Hamparian.
- Office Coordinator: Ruth Flynn.
- Business/Legal Affairs: Karen Baseman, Elaine Coolbrith.
- National Promotion: Susan Barrett, Elizabeth Coté, Susan Hershberg.
- Budget: Mimi Curran, Lori Gordon-Sack.
- Station Relations: Andrew Russell.
- National Underwriting: Marcia Hertz, Marjorie Stone, Kathy Gibson Hanly, Katie Cunningham.
- Educational Outreach: Karen Barss, Mary Haggerty, Sonja Latimore, Elly Schottman, Gay Mohrbacher.
- Senior Print Designer: Cathleen Schaad.
- Research Analyst: Marisa Castrini.
Live Action Segments (WGBH)
- Director: Geoff Adams.
- Producer: Angélica Allende Brisk.
- Associate Producers: Peter Bowden, Emily Jansen.
- Sound Recordist: Mario Cardenas.
For Toon City Animation, Inc.
- Supervising Animation Director: Russ Mooney.
- Technical Supervisor: Alex Misalucha.
- Production Manager: Jonathan Tinsay.
- Supervising Animation Director For DQ Entertainment Ltd.: Stacey Eberschlag.
Curious George is a production of Imagine Entertainment, WGBH Boston and Universal Studios Family Productions.
Curious George and related characters, created by Margret and H.A. Rey, are copyrighted and trademarked by Houghton Mifflin Company and used under license. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLLP.
Funding for CURIOUS GEORGE is provided by public television viewers. Corporate funding is provided by Shea Homes.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Candy Counter? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Eating candy is easy, but counting and sorting it is much more difficult! George quickly learns this when he agrees to watch Cayley's candy counter for an afternoon. While trying to stack the chocolates into different shapes, they all fall over, and George can't... (more)