Higher Than The SunHigher Than The Sun (2006) Episode 10- Koky˘ shihen Eureka Seven Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 198 times total.
- Beez Entertainment
- Koky˘ shihen Eureka Seven Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Talho, Woz, Anemone, Jobs, Hilda, Dewey Novac, Eureka, Ray, Maurice, Mischa, Renton Thurston, Ken-Goh, Holland, Hap, Gidget, Moondoggie, Dominic Sorel, Jurgens, Braya, Kuzemi, Stoner, Diane Thurston, Maeter, Matthieu, Axel Thurston.
- Vocal Talent: Kate Higgins (Talho), Dave Wittenberg (Woz), Kari Wahlgren (Anemone), Dave Mallow (Jobs), Megan Hollingshead (Hilda), Kim Strauss (Dewey Novac), Stephanie Sheh (Eureka), Melissa Fahn (Ray), Mary Elizabeth McGlynn (Maurice, Mischa), Johnny Yong Bosch (Renton Thurston), Bob Papenbrook (Ken-Goh), Crispin Freeman (Holland), Tony Oliver (Hap), Jessica Strauss (Gidget), Steve Staley (Moondoggie), Peter Doyle (Dominic Sorel), Michael McConnohie (Jurgens), Michael Forest (Braya), William Frederick Knight (Kuzemi), Doug Stone (Stoner), Peggy O'Neal (Diane Thurston, Maeter), Kirk Thornton (Matthieu), Steve Kramer (Axel Thurston).
- Directed By Tomoki Ky˘da.
- Produced By Hiroshi Morotomi, Hir˘ Maruyama, Hirofumi Inagaki, Atsushi Yukawa, Kohtaro Nakayama, Eric P. Sherman, Kaeko Sakamoto.
Associate Producer: Mami Okada.
Executive Producers: Seiji Takeda, Shin Unozawa, Ken Iyadomi, Masahiko Minami, Kazumi Kawashiro, Takuo Minegishi.
- Written By Dai Sato, Tony Oliver.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Pat Rodman.
- Sound Editor: Kevin Patzelt.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Mike Brooks.
- ADR Engineer: Sean Foye.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Higher Than The Sun? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A tectonic shift occurs on the other side of the planet,resulting in an eruption of a huge amount of trapar. The members of the Gekkostate decide to do a trajectory flight in order to get there and enjoy some good lifting. But as it turns out they end up at the... (more)