The Mask Of AquneThe Mask Of Aqune (2006) - Spider Riders Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 0 times this month, and 442 times total.
- Bee Train, Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc.
- Kids' WB, Teletoon
- Spider Riders Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Hunter Steele, Prince Lumen, Princess Sparkle, Corona, Shadow, Venus, Magma, Brutus, Ignus (Igneous), Hotarla, Ebony, Grasshop, Verein (Beerain), Baggus (Buguese), Mantid, Flame, Stags.
- Vocal Talent: Motoko Kumai (Hunter Steele), Kumiko Higa (Prince Lumen), Kaori Shimizu (Princess Sparkle), Kenta Miyake (Stags), Kinya Kotani (Magma), Hiroshi Yanaka (Mantid), Takashi Kondo (Shadow), Saeko Chiba (Corona), Toshihiko Seki (Baggus), Yuu Asakawa (Verein), Takehito Koyasu (Ignus), Shigeru Chiba (Grasshop), Sanae Kobayashi (Venus).
Vocal Talent (English-Language): Julie Lemieux (Hunter Steele), Cameron Ansell (Prince Lumen), Melanie Tonello (Princess Sparkle), Sandy Fox (Corona), Lex Lang (Shadow), Colleen Clinkenbeard (Venus), Darren Frost (Magma, Brutus), Phil (Igneous), Grace Fulliton (Princess Sparkle, Hotarla), Stephen Apostolina (Ebony), Robert Tinkler (Grasshop), Stacey Depass (Beerain), Dan Goldman (Buguese, Mantid), Peter Capllan (Flame).
- Directed By Koichi Mashimo.
- Written By Y˘suke Kuroda.
Based On The Novels By: Tedd Anasti, Patsy Cameron-Anasti, Stephen D. Sullivan.
- Sound Effects Editor: Timothy Muirhead.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Richard Spence-Thomas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Mask Of Aqune? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hunter and his fellow Spider Riders investigate sinkholes at a remote village and uncover a giant Invectid Centipede named Celpido who is bent on destruction. Buguese and his mysterious human ally, Aqune, arrive at the village, proving that there's more going on... (more)