Rough TradeRough Trade (2006) Season 2 Episode 1AJN17- American Dad! Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 936 times total.
- 20th Century Fox Television, Atlantic Creative
- Fox Broadcasting Company, Cartoon Network, Fox Network
- American Dad! Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan, Francine Smith, Steve Smith, Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb, Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw, Senator Feinstein, Maria, Contestant, Terry Bates, Avery Bullock, Officer Bays, Lieutenant Goldberg, Doyle, Fusfeld, Philip, Linda Memari, Bob Memari, David Faustino.
- Vocal Talent: Seth MacFarlane (Stan Smith, Roger the Alien, Greg Corbin, Alan Greenspan), Wendy Schaal (Francine Smith), Scott Grimes (Steve Smith), Rachael MacFarlane (Hayley Smith, Melanie, Barb), Dee Bradley Baker (Klaus, Tony, Monopoly Hobo, Pillow Hands McGraw), Jill Talley (Senator Feinstein, Maria), Mike Barker (Contestant, Terry Bates), Patrick Stewart (Avery Bullock), Jason Lee (Officer Bays), Beau Bridges (Lieutenant Goldberg), Robert Tinkler (Doyle, Fusfeld), Andy Richter (Philip), Megyn Price (Linda Memari), Ron Livingston (Bob Memari), David Faustino (Himself).
- Directed By Pam Cooke.
- Produced By Kara Vallow.
Associate Producer: Mark Douglas.
Supervising Producers: Carter Bays, Josh Bycel, Craig Thomas.
Executive Producers: Mike Barker, Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman.
Co-Executive Producers: Jim Bernstein, Etan Cohen, David Hemingson, Kenny Schwartz, Rick Wiener, David Zuckerman.
Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
Animation Producer: Diana Ritchey.
- Written By David Zuckerman.
- Edited By Bobby Gibis.
- Creators: Seth MacFarlane, Matt Weitzman, Mike Barker.
- Consulting Producer: Robert Cohen.
- Casting: Carol Goldwasser, Linda Lamontagne, Howard Meltzer.
- Post-Production Supervisor: Laura Stupsker.
- Final Colorist: Larry Field.
- Sound Recordist: Matthew T. Duncan.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Jim Fitzpatrick.
- Foley Mixer: Tommy Goodwin.
- Production Dialogue (Sound Editor): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Production Dialogue (ADR Mixer): Shawn Ian Kerkhoff.
- Scoring Cue Mixer: Jason Lloyd.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Bob Newlan.
- Score Recordist: Christine Sirois.
- Scoring Stage Manager: Tom Steel.
- Scoring Technician: Bill Talbott.
- Assistant (Diana Ritchey and Ron Hughart): Christopher Dallman.
- Executive Assistant to Producers: Matt Fusfeld.
- Design Coordinator: Eric John Cookmeyer.
- Design Production Assistant: Erin Sirpenski.
- Writers Production Assistant: Adam Catino.
- Production Assistants: Gideon Boomer, Travis Bowe, Mike Kalec.
- Animatic Editors: Sean Isroelit, Harry McLaughlin.
- Animation Timer: SoonJin Mooney.
- Animatics: Kari Salrin, Erin Sirpenski, Ray Valenzuela.
- Sound Editor: Robert Ramirez.
- Music Editors: Stan Jones, Douglas M. Lackey.
- Sound Effects/Foley: Andrew Ellerd.
- Dialogue Editor: Daniel Ben-Shimon.
- Dialogue/ADR Editors: Patrick Hogan, Sonya Lindsay.
- Foley Artist: Dale W. Perry.
- Assistant to Executive Producer: Sarah Peters.
- Production Executive: Marci Proietto.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rough Trade? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
After Stan and Roger have a rough day, they get into a fight that leads to a switch where they get a taste of life in each other's shoes. But after the excitement of a new life gets stale, they face each other's problems: Roger is under pressure at work, and Stan... (more)