How To Get Behind In Advertising
Alternate Title: Caged RoseHow To Get Behind In Advertising (Caged Rose) (2005) Season 1 Episode 111- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 338 times total.
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Stroker & Hoop Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R.
- Vocal Talent: Jon Glaser (Stroker), Timothy "Speed" Levitch (Hoop), Paul Christie (C.A.R.R.), Carlos Alazraqui, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler.
Associate Producer: Michael Eder.
Line Producer: Ollie Green.
Executive Producer: Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro.
Animation Directors: David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti.
Lead Animator: Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Edited By Jon Dilling.
- Created by: Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Storyboard: Glen Steinmacher, Mike Wetterhahn.
- Background Design: Jim Manocchio, Carrie Miller.
- Background Color: Kevin Lacroix.
- Lead Character Design: Terry White.
- Character Design: Rich Draper, Dan Golden, Darrell Phillips.
- Prop Design: Peter Murphey, Darrell Phillips.
- Color Design: Michelle Fabie.
- Animation Producer: Amy Ackerman.
- Animation Executive Producer: Kevin Desmarais.
- Builds: Liam Hogan, Kristi Bradbury, Lindsay Hagkull.
- Composite: Robin Baker.
- Production Assistant: Peter Truss.
- Production Assistant, Cartoon Network: Branden Waugh.
- Production Manager, Studio B: Robin Baker.
- Post Production Video Facility: Turner Studios.
- Dialogue Edit: Michael Kohler.
- Music and Sound Design: Michael Kohler.
- Post Production Audio Facility: Soapbox Studios.
- Casting: Dawn Hershey, C.S.A.
- Casting Assistant: Dave Lieber.
- Recording Studio Manager: Karie Gima Pham.
- Recording Facilities: Soundhound Inc., Margarita Mix Studiopolis.
- Opening Sequence: FAD.
- Logo Design: Kevin Fitzgerald.
- Open Music Score: Michael Kohler.
- Creative Consultants: Dave Drabik, Craig Gordon, Merrill Hagan, Michael Ouweleen, Steve Patrick, Matt Shapiro, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Executive Producers for William Street: Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
- VP Effects/Executive Producer, Turner Studios: Bill Chapman.
- Supervising Producer, Turner Studios: Kevin Desmarais.
- Producer, Turner Studios: Amy Ackerman.
- Producer, Studio B: Jamie Turner, Blair Peters.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about How To Get Behind In Advertising? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Hoop's Mom's retirement gets off on the wrong foot when she's arrested for bashing her boss's head in with her retirement gift. To solve the case, Stroker and Hoop go undercover at her advertising agency- where Stroker's incessant boozing and sexual harassment... (more)