Alternate Title: Star Crossed LiversTinfoiled Again (Star Crossed Livers) (2005) Season 1 Episode 103- Stroker & Hoop Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Turner Studios, Williams Street
- Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Stroker & Hoop Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Stroker, Hoop, C.A.R.R., Nude Stroker, Women, Kids at the Ball Game, Ron Howard, Angel, Karen, Justin, Benny, Accountant, Cult Leader, Ashley-Brittany, Brittany-Ashley, Doctor, Answering Machine Guy.
- Vocal Talent: Jon Glaser (Stroker, Nude Stroker), Timothy "Speed" Levitch (Hoop), Paul Christie (C.A.R.R.), Kath Soucie (Woman #1), Tara Strong (Woman #2), David Kaye (Kids at the Ball Game), Jess Harnell (Ron Howard), Mary Birdsong (Angel, Karen, Justin), S. Scott Bullock (Benny, Accountant, Cult Leader), Kath Soucie (Ashley-Brittany, Brittany-Ashley, Doctor), James Arnold Taylor (Ron Howard, Answering Machine Guy), Carlos Alazraqui, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Robert Marianetti, David Wachtenhelm.
- Produced By Evan W. Adler.
Associate Producer: Michael Eder.
Line Producer: Ollie Green.
Executive Producer: Jeffrey G. Olsen, Casper Kelly.
- Animated By Tobias Anker, John Cantlie, Chris Lai, Sophia Lee, John Marinakis, Denise Morris, Johnny Tesoro.
Animation Directors: David Wachtenheim, Robert Marianetti.
Lead Animator: Jayson Thiessen.
- Written By Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Edited By Jon Dilling.
- Created by: Casper Kelly, Jeffrey G. Olsen.
- Storyboard: Glen Steinmacher, Mike Wetterhahn.
- Background Design: Jim Manocchio, Carrie Miller.
- Background Color: Kevin Lacroix.
- Lead Character Design: Terry White.
- Character Design: Rich Draper, Dan Golden, Darrell Phillips.
- Prop Design: Peter Murphey, Darrell Phillips.
- Color Design: Michelle Fabie.
- Animation Producer: Amy Ackerman.
- Animation Executive Producer: Kevin Desmarais.
- Builds: Liam Hogan, Kristi Bradbury, Lindsay Hagkull.
- Composite: Robin Baker.
- Production Assistant: Peter Truss.
- Production Assistant, Cartoon Network: Branden Waugh.
- Production Manager, Studio B: Robin Baker.
- Post Production Video Facility: Turner Studios.
- Dialogue Edit: Michael Kohler.
- Music and Sound Design: Michael Kohler.
- Post Production Audio Facility: Soapbox Studios.
- Casting: Dawn Hershey, C.S.A.
- Casting Assistant: Dave Lieber.
- Recording Studio Manager: Karie Gima Pham.
- Recording Facilities: Soundhound Inc., Margarita Mix Studiopolis.
- Opening Sequence: FAD.
- Logo Design: Kevin Fitzgerald.
- Open Music Score: Michael Kohler.
- Creative Consultants: Dave Drabik, Craig Gordon, Merrill Hagan, Michael Ouweleen, Steve Patrick, Matt Shapiro, Melissa Warrenburg.
- Executive Producers for William Street: Mike Lazzo, Keith Crofford.
- VP Effects/Executive Producer, Turner Studios: Bill Chapman.
- Supervising Producer, Turner Studios: Kevin Desmarais.
- Producer, Turner Studios: Amy Ackerman.
- Producer, Studio B: Jamie Turner, Blair Peters.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Tinfoiled Again? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Strange things are afoot after Stroker buys his own billboard in an undesirable part of town. His first new client is a man who claims Ron Howard is controlling his mind. Distracted by the sudden disappearance of their appendixes, Stroker and Hoop aren't exactly... (more)