Alice Through The Looking GlassAlice Through The Looking Glass (1987) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 87 times this month, and 1863 times total.
- Burbank Films, Jameson Brewer Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Alice, The Red Queen, Tom Fool, The White Queen, Bandersnatch, Conductor, Horse, Tweedledum, Tweedledee, Humpty Dumpty, The White Knight, Jabberwock, The Snark, The Goat, The Paper Man, Ed Sullivan, The Marx Brothers, The Centaur, Father, The White King, The Wizard.
- Vocal Talent: Janet Waldo (Alice, The Red Queen), Townsend Coleman (Tom Fool), Phyllis Diller (The White Queen), Hal Smith (Bandersnatch, Conductor, Horse), Jonathan Winters (Tweedledum, Tweedledee), George Gobel (Humpty Dumpty), Alan Young (The White Knight), Mr. T (Jabberwock), Clive Revill (The Snark, The Goat), Will Ryan (The Paper Man), Hal Rayle (Ed Sullivan, The Marx Brothers), Booker Bradshaw (The Centaur), Alan Dinehart (Father, The White King, The Wizard).
- Directed By Andrea Bresciani, Richard Slapczynksi.
- Produced By Peter Gerwe, Michael Levett, Tom Stacey.
- Written By Jameson Brewer.
Based On The Original Novel By: Lewis Carroll.
- Edited By Kenneth Urhein.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Alice Through The Looking Glass? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
On a cold winter's day, Alice, now wearing pants below her white dress shirt and red overall, is in her bedroom with her cat, Dinah. Her father arrives in her room, explaining that he has to out rescue an innocent child stuck trapped in the snow, whom Alice hoped... (more)