Surf's UpSurf's Up (1993) Episode 4- Juniper Jungle Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 286 times total.
- Stormgroup Production, BBC
- Juniper Jungle Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Juniper Jungle Inhabitants: Mayor Piff Paff, Toby Turtle, Olive Oak, Dr Octopus, Nurse Hippo, Gervaise Giraffe, Mervin Monkey, Bertie Ball, Jock Croc, Trevor Tiger, Vera Vulture, Victor Vulture.
Characters: Swampland Residents: Miserable Mattress, Scruffy Rat, Menacing Mynah, Maurice Mynah, Terrible Tyre.
- Vocal Talent: Maxton G. Beesley, Jonathan Donne, Sarah Dangerfield.
- Directed By Alastair McIllwain.
- Produced By Mike Barron.
Executive Producer: Theresa Plummer-Andrews.
- Animated By John Cox, Les Eaves, Jeff Goldner, Peter Hale, Bill Lee, Joe McCaffrey, Mark Povey.
Assistant Animators: Hywel Griffiths, Earl Hibbert, Alan Moult.
- Written By Chris Trengrove.
- Creator: Bobby Ball.
- Character Design: Graham Kennedy.
- Layouts: Martin Chatfield, Christopher Clarke, Ian Sachs.
- Backgrounds: Tom Carey, Ged Casserly.
- Rostrum Camera: James Woodhead, Paul Whibley.
- Sound Editor: Les Woollam.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Surf's Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
When the Juniper Jungle villagers install a wave machine to modernize Buttercup Lake swimming pool, the Nasties decide to spoil the fun by pulling the plug.