The Man In The Plexiglas MaskThe Man In The Plexiglas Mask (2003) Season 1 Episode 120- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 367 times total.
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Cartoon Network Europe
- Spaced Out Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Creators: Léon Noël, Claude Lerist.
- Developed By: Yves Coulon.
- Design: Jan Van Rijsselberge.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Man In The Plexiglas Mask? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
George's half-brother has landed on the station! The problem is that no one is supposed to know where the Martin's are: who then is this Lucius? As if that were not enough, here is George filled to the hilt with brotherly love! Thank goodness Gran is there,... (more)