Public Enemy N?1Public Enemy N?1 (2003) Season 1 Episode 119- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Cartoon Network Europe
- Spaced Out Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Creators: Léon Noël, Claude Lerist.
- Developed By: Yves Coulon.
- Design: Jan Van Rijsselberge.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Public Enemy N?1? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
The station is pretty small and a dog has needs. Running up and down the streets is just not enough for an active dog. Fax therefore plays, tears, bites, dirties& In sum the Martins, Boris and Ms Schuman have had their fill of this particular tornado! Will Fax be... (more)