The ThingThe Thing (2003) Season 1 Episode 112- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 368 times total.
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Cartoon Network Europe
- Spaced Out Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Creators: Léon Noël, Claude Lerist.
- Developed By: Yves Coulon.
- Design: Jan Van Rijsselberge.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Thing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
George has taken quite a liking to a sort of orange egg, the "Thing". George is convinced that it's a cosmic being, not an extra terrestrial but a far removed ancestor! When the egg hatches, Monica and the children are very surprised. The thing babbles like a... (more)