Monica At The HelmMonica At The Helm (2003) Season 1 Episode 108- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 399 times total.
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Cartoon Network Europe
- Spaced Out Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Creators: Léon Noël, Claude Lerist.
- Developed By: Yves Coulon.
- Design: Jan Van Rijsselberge.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Monica At The Helm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
George is stuck in bed with a lumbago. Monica is obliged to take over the commands! Completely out of her element in the control room, she battles to start up the basic functions! In the evening, when she gets home, there are still the children, dinner, etc to... (more)