George The MagnificentGeorge The Magnificent (2003) Season 1 Episode 105- Spaced Out Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 416 times total.
- Cookie Jar Entertainment Inc., Alphanim, Canal +, Cartoon Network Europe, Tooncan Production III Inc.
In association with Gimages 2 and Agogo Media Ltd
- Cartoon Network Europe
- Spaced Out Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: George Martin, Monica Martin, Benjamin Martin, Betty Martin, Gran, Ms. Schuman, Bobby Schuman, Boris Malakoff, Guy, Fax, Goodfgrief.
- Directed By Marc Perret.
- Creators: Léon Noël, Claude Lerist.
- Developed By: Yves Coulon.
- Design: Jan Van Rijsselberge.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about George The Magnificent? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
As the Station Chief, George literally controls the skies. The day he realizes this, thanks to Gran's prodding, he imposes his point of view and ends up believing that he is God! There are those that are with him, those that are against him and the converted!... (more)