ZeelanderZeelander (2005) Episode 201- Bro'Town Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 394 times total.
- Firehorse Films
- Bro'Town Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Sione Tapili, Jeff da Maori, Rodney McCorkenstein-Taifule (Mack), Pepelo Pepelo, Valea Pepelo, Vale Pepelo, Minister, Motorcycle Boy, Satisha, Ms. Grey, Ms. Maharey, God, Jesus, Jeff's Cousin, Hans Wufmann, Teuila Blakely, John Campbell, Carol Hirschfeld, C4 Presenter, 3 News Anchorman, 3 News Anchorwoman, Keisha Castle-Hughes, Francis Hooper, Denise L'Estrange-Corbet, Rove McManus, Kate Sylvester, Karen Walker.
- Vocal Talent: Mario Gaoa (Sione Tapili, God), David Fane (Jeff da Maori, Rodney McCorkenstein-Taifule [Mack], Pepelo Pepelo), Shimpal Lelisi (Valea Pepelo, Jesus), Oscar Kightley (Vale Pepelo), Vela Manusaute (Minister, Motorcycle Boy), Bronwyn Bradley (Satisha, Ms. Grey, Ms. Maharey), Nathan Rarere (Hans Wulfmann), Keisha Castle-Hughes (Herself, Jeff's Cousin), John Campbell (Himself, 3 News Anchorman), Carol Hirschfeld (Herself, 3 News Anchorwoman), Teuila Blakely (Herself, C4 Presenter), Keisha Castle-Hughes (Herself), Francis Hooper (Herself), Denise L'Estrange-Corbet (Herself), Rove McManus (Himself), Kate Sylvester (Herself), Karen Walker (Herself).
- Produced By Elizabeth Mitchell.
- Written By David Fane.
- Designer: Ant Sang.
- Assistant Designer: Jin Cho.
- Background Artist: Jin Cho.
- Layout Artist: Jin Cho.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Zeelander? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
It's Morningside Fashion Week, and one of the world's top fashion designers discovers Jeff da Maori and catapults him to international catwalk fame. Jeff becomes "the new black," and celebrities all over the world start dressing in school uniforms and bare feet... (more)