The MudslugsThe Mudslugs (2005) Episode 115- W.I.T.C.H. Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 378 times total.
- Jetix Concept Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- W.I.T.C.H. Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Will Vandom, Irma Lair, Taranee Cook, Cornelia Hale, Hay-Lin, Cedric, Caleb, Blunk, Phobos, Grandma Yan Lin, Christopher, Eric, Vathek, Miranda, Alchemy, Susan, Uriah, Mrs. Anna Lair, Principal Knickerbocker, Slug, Chris Lair, Radio Announcer, Teacher.
- Vocal Talent: Kelly Stables (Will Vandom), Candi Milo (Irma Lair, Mrs. Anna Lair, Principal Knickerbocker), Miss Kittie (Taranee Cook), Christel Khalil (Cornelia Hale), Liza Del Mundo (Hay-Lin), Laura Pelerins (Hay-Lin), Dee Bradley Baker (Cedric), Greg Cipes (Caleb), Steven Jay Blum (Blunk), Mitchell Whitfield (Phobos), Lauren Tom (Grandma Yan Lin, Alchemy, Susan), Toby Linz (Christopher), Justin Shenkarow (Eric), Lloyd Sherr (Vathek), Grey DeLisle (Miranda), Byrne Offutt (Uriah), Susan Silo (Slug), Cesar Flores (Chris Lair), Michael Bell (Radio Announcer, Teacher), Jerome Beidler.
- Directed By Olivier Guss Thulliez, Nathanel Bronn, Marc Gordon.
- Produced By Andrew Nicholls, Darrell Vickers, Greg Weisman (Executive Producers).
Co-Executive Producer: Nancy Neufeld Callaway.
Consulting Producer: Trey Callaway.
- Written By Amanda Rudolph Schwartz, Julie Du Fine.
- Casting: Joey Paul.
- Post-Production Manager: Olivier Callet.
- Assistant Art Director: Fernando Lira.
- Sound Effects Editors: Frédéric Le Louet, Alexandre Vraux.
- Dialogue Editor: Romain Riaud.
- Sound Mixer: Adam Wolny.
- Visual Effects Supervisors: Guillaume Louyot, Gregory Regeste.
- Visual Effects Coordinator: Pierre Maugard.
- Story Editor: Justine Cheynet.
- Script Researcher: Ray Felipe.
- Casting Assistant: Kathryn Taylor.
- Script Clearance: Act One Script Clearance Inc.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Mudslugs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information