Bear TrapsBear Traps (2004) Season 1 Episode 1- Tom Goes to the Mayor Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 441 times total.
- Dipshot Films LLC, Sixth Way Productions, Williams Street
- Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Tom Goes to the Mayor Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Tom Peters, Jan Skylar, The Mayor, Wayne Skylar, Joy Peters, Renee the Receptionist, City Council Members, Mike Foxx, Mysterious Drifter, Kid Caught in Bear Trap, Trapper Kyle, Trapper JB, Band Leader.
- Vocal Talent: Tim Heidecker (Tom Peters, Jan Skylar), Eric Wareheim (The Mayor, Wayne Skylar), Stephanie Courtney (Joy Peters, Renee the Receptionist), Craig Anton (City Council Member), Ron Lynch (City Council Member), Michael Q. Schmidt (Joy Peters on Steroids, Tom Peters on Steroids), Bob Odenkirk (Mike Foxx, Mysterious Drifter), Mark Womack (Kid Caught in Bear Trap), Kyle Gass (Trapper Kyle), Jack Black (Trapper JB), David Pires (Band Leader).
- Directed By Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Produced By Tim Heidecker, Bob Odenkirk, Eric Wareheim (Executive Producers).
- Written By Eric Wareheim, Tim Heidecker.
- Edited By Jonathan Krissel, Doug Lussenhop, Christopher McDonnell.
- Creators: Tim Heidecker, Eric Wareheim.
- Art Direction: Kevin Gallegly.
- Lead Artists: Cris Shapan, Alex Zabolotsky.
- Artist: Jordan Kim.
- Art Intern: Nadja Frist.
- Sound Editor: Geoff Green.
- Sound Recordist: Bo Colen.
- Assistant to Producers: Daphne Houze.
- Assistant Production Coordinator: Erin Bell.
- Production Assistant: Benjamin (Benny) Berman.
- Creative Consultant: Dino Stamatopoulos.
- Body Double: Michael Q. Schmidt.
- Chief Intern: Rob Shallenberger.
- Interns: Ron Babcock, Bill Bono, Lauren Cohen, Cornell Reid Girczyc-Blum, T.J. Hemleben, Ryan McKee, Jordan Morris, Jon Mugar, Patrick O'Riley, Evelyn Rolon, Gus Russell.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Bear Traps? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information