Piano Movin' BluesPiano Movin' Blues (1997) Episode 4- The Blues Brothers Animated Series Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 434 times total.
- Film Roman Productions
- United Paramount Network
- The Blues Brothers Animated Series Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Elwood, Jake, Detective Armbrister, Bobby G., Grampa Vito, Alderman, Fun, Mama Lou, Sage, Officer Sanchez, Toni G., Loure Lemon, Rasti, Thug, Dispatcher, Gerti, Aged Nun, Mr. Gentry, Mrs. Fun.
- Vocal Talent: Peter Aykroyd (Elwood), James Belushi (Jake), Mark Hamill (Detective Armbrister), Pam Segal (Bobby G.), Don Novello (Grampa Vito), Shelley Berman (Alderman), Timothy Dang (Fun), Alaina Reed Hall (Mama Lou), Taj Mahal (Sage), Valerie Pappas (Officer Sanchez), Tanya Roberts (Toni G.), Gregory Alan Williams (Loure Lemon, Rasti), Chris Barnes (Thug, Dispatcher), Laraine Newman (Gerti, Aged Nun), Robert Picardo (Mr. Gentry), Lauren Tom (Mrs. Fun).
- Directed By Gary Hartle.
- Produced By Greg Antonacci, Michael Waeghe (Executive Producers).
- Written By Greg Antonacci, Lisa A. Bannick, Rob Dames, Joy Hardin, Michael Poryes, Scott Redman, Leonard Ripps, Stu Silver, Michael Waeghe.
- Creator: Greg Antonacci.
- Developed for Television by: Michael Waeghe.
- Storyboard Artist: Kurt Nielsen.
- Creative Consultants: Dan Aykroyd, Judy Belushi.
- Prop Designer: Benjamin Ferrer.
- Sequence Layouts: Benjamin Ferrer.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Piano Movin' Blues? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information