A Spy is BornA Spy is Born (1985) Episode 4- Robotix Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 443 times total.
- Marvel Productions, Ltd., Sunbow Entertainment.
- Claster Television
- Robotix Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Nemesis, Stegar, Bront, Exeter Galaxon, Argus, Koncor, Narra, Tyrannix, Narok, Boltar, Steth, Compucore, Jerrock, Steggor, Flexor, Nommo, Zarru, Goon, Kannock, Tauron, Venturak, Lupis, Traxis, Sphero.
- Vocal Talent: Arthur Burghardt (Argus, Boltar, Steth), Frank Welker (Bront, Tyrannix), Susan Silo (Narra, Compucore), Neil Ross (Jerrock, Steggor, Flexor, Gaxon, Nommo), Jason Naylor (Zarru), Corey Burton (Goon, Kannock, Tauron), Michael Bell (Venturak, Lupis, Traxis), Peter Cullen (Nemesis, Sphero), Pat Fraley (Exeter Galaxon).
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy.
Executive Producers: Joe Bacal, Margaret Loesch, Tom Griffin.
- Written By Bob Rosenfarb, Kevin Rock, George Arthur Bloom, Mike Dirham.
Story Editor: Alan Swayze.
- Director of Production: Jim Graziano.
- Creative Director: Jay Bacal.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Lee Gunther.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about A Spy is Born? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
A group of aliens on a distant planet are beginning to die from a plague. Their essences are transferred to Robotix robots. Now in the robot bodies, the Protectons and the Terrakors once again battle to try to take over the world. A group of humans crash-land on... (more)