Hercules And Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle For Mount OlympusHercules And Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle For Mount Olympus (1998) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 1523 times total.
- Universal Cartoon Studios, Renaissance Pictures
- Universal Studios Home Video
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Hercules, Xena, Iolaus, Gabrielle, Ares, Aphrodite, Alcmene, Artemis, Hera, Zeus, Porphyrion, Tethys, Mnemosyne, Crius.
- Vocal Talent: Kevin Sorbo (Hercules), Lucy Lawless (Xena), Michael Hurst (Iolaus), Renée O'Connor (Gabrielle), Kevin Smith (Ares), Alexandra Tydings (Aphrodite), Josephine Davison (Alcmene, Artemis), Joy Watson (Hera), Peter Rowley (Zeus), David Mackie (Porphyrion), Alison Wall (Tethys, Mnemosyne), Ted Raimi (Crius).
- Directed By Lynne Naylor.
Assistant Director: Chris Reccardi.
- Produced By Lynne Naylor.
Executive Producers: Sam Raimi, Robert G. Tapert.
- Animated By Tom McGrath (Key Animator).
- Written By John Loy.
- Cinematography: Yoon Gun, Wan-Ryeok Yim, Hak-Su Yoon.
- Casting: Diana Rowan.
- Art Direction: Christina Long, Scott Morse, Lynne Naylor.
- Executive in Charge of Production: Barbara Beck.
- Production Manager: Helen Kalafatic.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Joe Barnett.
- Supervising ADR Editor: Tim Boggs.
- ADR Mixer: Alan Freedman.
- Foley Editor: Bradford Cox.
- Sound Effects Editors: Bradford Cox, Kelly Vandever.
- Dialogue Editor: Jason George.
- Music Editor: Philip Tallman.
- Supervising Editor: Scott Jeffress.
- Color Key Supervisor: Christina Long.
- Background Color Stylist: Scott Morse.
- Production Coordinator: Victor Villegas.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Hercules And Xena - The Animated Movie: The Battle For Mount Olympus? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information