Johnny To The Center Of The EarthJohnny To The Center Of The Earth (2005) Season 1 Episode 101-A- Johnny Test Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 766 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation
- The WB Television Network, Kids' WB!
- Johnny Test Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Test, Dukey, Mary Test, Hugh Test, Lila Test, Susan Test, Davis, Sissy, Mr. White, The Mole King, Bling-Bling Boy, Eugene, Professor Slopsink, Mr. Black, Janet.
- Vocal Talent: James Arnold Taylor (Johnny Test), Louis Chirillo (Dukey), Brittney Wilson (Mary Test, Sissy), Ian James Corlett (Hugh Test), Kathleen Barr (Lila Test, Janet), Maryke Hendrikse (Susan Test), Lucy Davis (Davis), Scott McNeil (Mr. White, The Mole King), Lee Tockar (Bling-Bling Boy, Eugene), Richard Newman (Professor Slopsink), Bill Mondy (Mr. Black), Candi Milo, Tom Kenny, Zachery McKay.
- Directed By Chris Savino, Mike Kazaleh.
- Produced By Scott Fellows, Chris Savino.
Executive Producers: Loris Kramer (as Loris Kramer Lunsford), Sander Schwartz.
Associate Producer: J. C. Cheng.
- Written By Scott Fellows.
- Casting: Terry Klassen.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixers: Mark Ettel, Carlos Sanches.
- Supervising Dialogue/ADR Editor: Mark Keatts.
- Dialogue/ADR Editors: Michael Garcia, Mark Keefer, Charles Smith.
- Supervising Sound Editor: Otis Van Osten.
- Co-Supervising Sound Editor: Melinda Rediger.
- Sound Effects Editor: Jeff Shiffman.
- Publicist: Rita Cooper.
- Story Editor: Scott Fellows.
- Online Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
- Animatics: Justin Schultz.
- Animation Checker: Justin Schultz.
- Storyboard Assistant: Aliki Theofilopoulos.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Johnny To The Center Of The Earth? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information