The HJsThe HJs (2000) Season 2 Episode P-718- The PJs Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 478 times total.
- Eddie Murphy Productions, Imagine Television, Touchstone Television, Will Vinton Studios
- 20th Century Fox Television, Buena Vista Television, Fox Film Corporation, Fox Network
- The PJs Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs, Muriel Stubbs, Jimmy Ho, Mrs. Avery, Ms. Mambo Garcelle (Haiti Lady), Smokey, Bebe Ho, Mr. Sanchez, Calvin, Tarnell, "Juicy" Hudson, Mr. Hudson, Rasta Man, Walter.
- Vocal Talent: Loretta Devine (Muriel Stubbs), Michael Paul Chan (Jimmy Ho), Ja'net DuBois (Mrs. Avery), Cheryl Francis Harrington (Ms. Mambo Garcelle [Haiti Lady]), Shawn Michael Howard (Smokey), Jenifer Lewis (Bebe Ho), Pepe Serna (Mr. Sanchez), Crystal Scales (Calvin), Mark Moseley (Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs), James Black (Tarnell), Michele Morgan ("Juicy" Hudson), Kevin Michael Richardson (Mr. Hudson, Rasta Man), Phil Morris (Thurgoode Orenthal Stubbs [uncredited]), Marc Wilmore (Walter).
- Directed By Mike Dietz.
Supervising Director: Mark Gustafson.
- Produced By Donald R. Beck, David Bleiman, J. Michael Mendel, Chris Plourde, Mary Sandell, Rachel Walchak.
Co-Producer: Donald R. Beck, David Bleiman, Janine Sherman, Terence Winter, Kyera B. Keenne.
- Written By Bill Freiberger.
Story: Steve Pepoon, Dan McGrath, Bill Freiberger, Warren Bell.
- Edited By David Massachi, Sarah Schubart, Cam Williams.
- Scheduling Supervisor: Colin Thacher.
- Pre-Animatic Sound Editor: Julie Lindner.
- Sound Editors: Jonathan Wareham, Paul C. Warschilka, Wade Wilson.
- Visual Effects: Daniel L. Smith (uncredited).
- Production Coordinator: Donielle Howard.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The HJs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information