Alternate Title: Write a Poem: Share Your FeelingsWrite On (Write a Poem: Share Your Feelings) (1985) - Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 465 times total.
- Filmation Associates, Bill Cosby Productions
- Fat Albert and the Cosby Kids Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Fat Albert, Rudy, Mushmouth, Dumb Donald, Bill, Mudfoot, Russell, Bucky, Weird Harold, Richard.
- Vocal Talent: Bill Cosby (Fat Albert, Mushmouth, Mudfoot), Jan Crawford (Russell, Bucky), Gerald Edwards (Weird Harold), Eric Suter (Rudy), Lou Scheimer (Dumb Donald).
- Directed By Marsh Lamore.
Live Action Sequences Director: Arthur H. Nadel.
- Produced By Lou Scheimer.
Executive Producer: William H. Cosby Jr.
- Animated By Barry Anderson, Mark Glamack, Carl Bell, Frank Gonzales, William Carney, Carl Hall, Yi-Chih Chen, Karen Haus, Rich Coleman, Glen Kennedy, Tom Cook, Kyong Kim, Doug Crane, Yang Kim, James A. Davis, Adam Kuhlman, Zeon Davush, Mircea Manta, Lil Evans, Burt Medall, Marcia Fertig, Richard Morrison, Louise Sandoval, Costy Mustatea, Don Schloat, Bill Nunes, Kunio Shimamura, Mike O'Connor, Karlis Smiltens, Eduardo Olivares, Kamoon Song, Jack Ozark, Mike Toth, Bill Pratt, Rich Trueblood, Virgil Raddatz, Dardo Velez, Bill Reed, Neal Warner, Joe Roman Jr.
- Edited By Joe Gall, Richard Gehr, Robert Crawford.
Supervising Editor: George Mahana.
- Layout Department Supervisor: Gary L. Hoffman.
- Layout Supervisors: Wes Herschensohn, Cliff Voorhees, Sheri Weinhart, David West.
- Assistant Layout Supervisor: Irma Rosien.
- Assistant Layout Artists: Barbara Benedetto, Jenifer Marshall, Ellen Kashan.
- Layout Artists: Craig Armstrong, James McLean, Armando Carrillo, Greg Nocon, Curtis Cim, John Perry, Tom Coppola, Rocco Pirone, Kevin Frank, Stephanie Pyren, Rene Garcia, Sharon Rolnik, Sergio Garcia, Bart Seitz, Jim Gomez, Desmond Serratore, Jon Haber, Michael Spooner, David Hilberman, Bob Tyler, Warren Marshall.
- Model Supervisors: Albert DeMello, Diane Keener.
- Model Artists: Flamarion Ferreira, Carol Lundberg, Maureen Trueblood, Dan Mills.
- Storyboard Supervisor: Bob Arkwright.
- Storyboards: Stephen Hickner, Warren Greenwood, Brian Chin, Robert Lamb, Egidio Dal Chele, Don Manuel, Robert Forward, Tom Sito, Gary Goldstein, Mike Swanigan, Thomas Tataranowicz.
- Director of Color: Ervin L. Kaplan.
- Background Design: Lorenzo Martinez, John Howley, Tim Callahan, Victoria Jenson, Glen W. Hill, Armando Notre, Jacques Charvet.
- Background Artists: Don Schweikert, Tom O'Loughlin, Don Watson, Tim Maloney, Rolando Oliva, Don A. Peters, Craig Robertson, Gary Conklin, Flamarion Ferreira, James Hickey.
- Assistant Animation Supervisor: Doris Plough.
- Animation Checking Supervisor: Joyce Gard.
- Xerography Supervisor: John Remmel.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Flavia Mitman.
- Mark-Up Supervisor: Letha Prince.
- Head of Special Effects: Shurl Lupin.
- Cel Service Supervisor: Lou Digerolamo.
- Graphic Designer: Connie Schurr.
- Scene Planning: Mike Hazy, Dan St. Pierre.
- Creative Technical Advisor: R.W. Pope.
- Camera Supervisor: F.T. Ziegler.
- Camera: Dean G. Teves, David J. Link, Dan C. Larsen, Lindsay R.W. Rogers, Robert Jacobs, Jerry Whittington, Roncie Hantke, Jeff Mellquist, Ronald Jackson, Daniel Bunn.
- Sound Effects Editors: Bill Kean, Michael Pingnataro, Don Kenney.
- Music Editor: Sam Horta.
- Background Music: Yvette Blaise, Erika Lane.
- Film Coordinators: June Gilham, Christie Meyer.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joe Simon.
- Sound: Glen Glenn Sound.
- Color: CFI.
- Production Controller: Robert W. Wilson.
- Produciton Coordinator: Carol A. Tracy.
- Recording Coordinator: Patricia Ryan.
- Assistant Recording Director: Erika Scheimer.
- Production Associate: Pamela Vincent.
- Music Publisher: Shermley Music A.S.C.A.P.
- Educational Advisor: Dr. Gordon L. Berry, Graduate School of Education, UCLA Assisted by a Panel of Educational Advisors.
- Executive Vice President Creative Affairs: Arthur H. Nadel.
- Vice President in Charge of Production: Joseph A. Mazzuca.
A Filmation Presentation
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Write On? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Richard, a classmate at the kids' school, is ashamed to let people know that he likes poetry. Rudy finds out and teases him about his poetry, but Fat Albert encourages him not to be afraid to let people know of his passion. When Fat Albert reads one of Richard's... (more)