Into The FireInto The Fire (2004) Episode 103- Dragon Booster Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 548 times total.
- Nerd Corps Productions V.I. Inc., Jetix Concept Animation, Norsemen Television Productions, Organic Entertainment, The Story Hat, Alliance Atlantis Communications, ApolloProScreen GmbH & Co.
- Walt Disney Pictures, ABC Family
- Dragon Booster Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Artha Penn/Dragon Booster, Lance Penn/Marianis, Connor Penn/Mortis, Word Paynn, Moordryd Paynn/Wulf, Parmon Sean/Khatah, Kitt Wonn/Spynn, Phistus, Dragon Jousting Announcer, Cain, Armeggaddon, Rivett, Pyrahh, Propheci/Reepyr, Kawake, Spratt, Stewardd/Dorsull/Vociferous, Race Marshall Budge, Pyrahh's Younger Brother.
- Vocal Talent: Matt Hill (Artha Penn/Dragon Booster), Kathleen Barr (Lance Penn/Marianis), Gary Chalk (Connor Penn/Mortis), Mark Oliver (Word Paynn), Trevor Devall (Moordryd Paynn/Wulf), Lee Tockar (Parmon Sean/Khatah), Lenore Zann (Kitt Wonn/Spynn), Andrew Francis (Phistus), Richard Newman (Dragon Jousting Announcer), Scott McNeil (Cain), Gerard Plunkett (Armeggaddon), Jonathan Holmes (Rivett), Nicole Oliver (Pyrahh), Michael Kopsa (Propheci/Reepyr), Brian Drummond (Kawake), Tabitha St. Germain (Spratt), Sam Vincent (Stewardd/Dorsull/Vociferous), Richard Newman (Race Marshall Budge), Rhys Huber (Pyrahh's Younger Brother), Michael Donovan.
- Directed By Sebastian Brodin.
- Produced By Asaph Fipke.
Co-Producers: Giuliana Bertuzzi, Chuck Johnson.
Line Producer: Sarah Wall.
Executive Producers: Sven Clement, Ken Faier, Jan Körbelin, Jörg Westerkamp, Philip von Alvensleben.
- Written By Rob Travalino.
- Edited By Gordie MacEachern.
Assistant Editor: Gordie MacEachern.
- Creators: Kevin Mowrer, Rob Travalino.
- Supervising Director: J. Falconer.
- Story Editor: Rob Travalino.
- Theme Song: Bob Buckley.
- Graphic Designer: Peter Ruttan.
- Recordist: Robert Hunter.
- Head of Legal Affairs: Thomas Becker.
- Assistant Legal Affairs: Charlotte Young.
- Production Coordinator: Tina Chow.
- Vice-President of Business Affairs: Kai Schürmann.
- Assistant Business Affairs: Nadine Deckensattl.
- Senior Vice-President of Financial Affairs: Thorsten Felscher.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Into The Fire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information