Aloha, Scooby-DooAloha, Scooby-Doo (2005) Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 1690 times total.
- Warner Bros. Animation, Hanna-Barbera
- Warner Home Video
- Feature Length Direct-To-Video Animated Film
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Shaggy, Velma, Daphne, Wiki-Tiki, Auntie Mahina, Little Jim, Jared Moon, Snookie, Mayor Molly Quinn, Manu Tuiama, Ruben Laluna, Mainland Surfer, Surfer on Bike, California Surfer Dude, Wild Pig, Gecko, Flame Thrower, California Surfer, Hawaiian Narrator, Special Musical Guests, Tiny Tikis, Local Women, Local Guy #1.
- Vocal Talent: Frank Welker (Scooby-Doo, Fred Jones, Wiki-Tiki), Casey Kasem (Shaggy), Mindy Cohn (Velma), Grey DeLisle (Daphne, Auntie Mahina, Local Woman #2), Ray Bumatai (Little Jim), Adam West (Jared Moon), Tia Carrere (Snookie, Local Woman #1), Teri Garr (Mayor Molly Quinn), Mario López (Manu Tuiama, Mainland Surfer), Don Ho (Special Musical Guest), Dick Dale (Special Musical Guest), Dee Bradley Baker (Tiny Tiki, Surfer on Bike, California Surfer Dude, Local Guy #1, Wild Pig, Gecko, Flame Thrower), Tom Kenny (Ruben Laluna, California Surfer, Tiny Tiki), Jeff Lam (Hawaiian Narrator).
- Directed By Tim Maltby.
- Produced By Tim Maltby.
- Animated By Jezreel Mann Carlos.
- Written By Temple Mathews.
- Assistant Production Manager: Judge Plummer.
- Sound Effects Editor: Paul Menichini.
- Publicist: Rita Cooper.
- On-Line Editor: Christopher D. Lozinski.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Aloha, Scooby-Doo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Scooby-Doo and the gang head to Hawaii for a big surfing contest that is disrupted by the rumblings of a nearby volcano and the disappearance of one of the surfers. Scooby-Doo and company romp through the jungle, snorkel, paraglide and surf as they contend with... (more)