InuYashâ Toki Wo Koeru Omoi
English Title: Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across TimeInuYashâ Toki Wo Koeru Omoi (Inuyasha The Movie: Affections Touching Across Time, Inuyasha: The Love That Transcends Time) (2001)
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 647 times total.
- Sunrise Inc., Shogakukan Production, Yomiuri Telecasting Corporation (YTV)
- Toho Company, Ltd., Viz Media
- Cartoon Characters: Kappei Yamaguchi (Inuyasha), Tomokazu Seki (Menoumaru), Hekiru Shiina (Ruri), Tomoko Kawakami (Hari), Satsuki Yukino (Higurashi Kagome), Kumiko Watanabe (Shippou), Kôji Tsujitani (Miroku), Houko Kuwashima (Sango), Noriko Hidaka (Kikyou), Ken Narita (Sesshômaru), Kenichi Ogata (Myoga), Hisako Kyôda (Kaede), Toshiyuki Morikawa (Naraku), Yûichi Nagashima (Jaken).
English Voice Cast: Richard Ian Cox (Inuyasha), Vincent Gale (Menomaru), Venus Terzo (Ruri), Lalainia Lindbjerg (Hari), Don Brown (Jaken), Paul Dobson (Myoga), Saffron Henderson (Sota Higurashi), Pam Hyatt (Kaede), Willow Johnson (Kikyo), David Kaye (Sesshômaru), Terry Klassen (Hatchi), Jillian Michaels (Shippo), Kirby Morrow (Miroku), Brenna O'Brien (Rin), Kelly Sheridan (Sango), Moneca Stori (Kagome Higurashi), French Tickner (Grandpa Higurashi), Cathy Weseluck (Kagome's Mother).
- Vocal Talent: Inuyasha, Menoumaru, Ruri, Hari, Higurashi Kagome, Shippou, Miroku, Sango, Kikyou, Sesshômaru, Myoga, Kaede, Naraku, Jaken.
English Version: Inuyasha, Menomaru, Ruri, Hari, Jaken, Myoga, Sota Higurashi, Kaede, Kikyo, Sesshômaru, Hatchi, Shippo, Miroku, Rin, Sango, Kagome Higurashi, Grandpa Higurashi, Kagome's Mother.
- Directed By Toshiya Shinohara.
- Produced By Mikihiro Iwata, Masuo Ueda.
Producer, Yomiuri TV: Michihiko Suwa.
- Written By Katsuyuki Sumizawa.
Story: Rumiko Takahashi.
- Edited By Tomoaki Tsurubuchi.
- Sound Director: Yota Tsuruoka.
- Character Designer: Yoshihito Hishinuma.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about InuYashâ Toki Wo Koeru Omoi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
InuYasha's father sealed away a powerful demon from China named Hyoga 200 years ago. Now a Shikon Jewel shard has freed Hyoga's son Menomaru, allowing him to escape his imprisonment. Menomaru plans to break the seal placed onto his father's remains in order to... (more)