Reality TripReality Trip (2006) Season 2 Episode 996- Danny Phantom Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 441 times total.
- Nicktoons Productions, Billinfold
- Danny Phantom Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Maddie Fenton, Jazz Fenton, Tucker Foley, Samantha "Sam" Manson, Vice-Principal Lancer, Dash Baxter, Paulina, Qwan, Operative K, Generic TV Reporter, Scarlet Samarai, Lance Thunder, Nerds, Lydia, Wallas, Nerd Girl, Maurice Foley, Old Man, Jeremy, Operative O, Freakshow, Empress She-Wolf, Auto Jack, Geek Danny, Nicolai Technus, Police Dispatcher, Stuffed Animals.
- Vocal Talent: David Kaufman (Danny Fenton/Danny Phantom, Walla), Rob Paulsen (Jack Fenton/The Box Ghost, Auto Jack, Stuffed Animal #1, Geek Danny, Nicolai Technus), Kath Soucie (Maddie Fenton, Empress She-Wolf, Walla), Colleen O'Shaughnessey (Jazz Fenton, Nerd Girl, Walla), Rickey D'Shon Collins (Tucker Foley), Grey DeLisle (Samantha "Sam" Manson, Police Dispatcher), Ron Perlman (Vice-Principal Lancer), S. Scott Bullock (Dash Baxter, Jeremy, Operative O), Maria Canals (Paulina, Stuffed Animal #2), Dat Phan (Qwan), Dee Bradley Baker (Operative K, Generic TV Reporter, Scarlet Samarai, Lance Thunder, Nerds), Tara Strong (Lydia, Walla), Phil LaMarr (Maurice Foley, Old Man, Nerd), Jon Cryer (Freakshow), James Sie (Qwan).
- Directed By Kevin Petrilak, Wincat Alcala, Gary Conrad, Butch Hartman.
- Produced By Butch Hartman, Bob Boyle, Steve Marmel.
- Written By Steve Marmel, Sib Ventress, Marty Isenberg.
- Edited By Steve Marmel.
- Art Direction: Bob Boyle, Stephen Silver, Shannon Tindle.
- Storyboard Artist: Eric Weise.
- Storyboarding: Shaut Nigoghossian.
- Production Assistant: Nick Cofrancesco.
- Lead Character Designer: Stephen Silver.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Reality Trip? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Danny, Sam and Tucker are looking forward to the last day of school and the beginning of summer vacation. Danny is also looking forward to a break from having to use his ghost powers and enjoy the summer road tripping with his family and friends. Unfortunately,... (more)