Chapter Twenty-FourChapter Twenty-Four (2005) Episode 204- Star Wars: Clone Wars Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 343 times total.
- Cartoon Network Studios
- Star Wars: Clone Wars Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Anakin Skywalker, Obi-Wan Kenobi, Yoda, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine/Dark Lord, C-3PO, Asajj Ventress, Count Dooku.
- Vocal Talent: Mat Lucas (Anakin Skywalker), Tom Kane (Yoda), Grey DeLisle (Padmé Amidala, Shaak Ti, Stass Allie, Nelvaanian Boy, Nelvaanian Woman, Nelvaanian Child), Anthony Daniels (C-3PO), James Arnold Taylor (Obi-Wan Kenobi, Agen Kolar, Turnstile Computer, Techno Union Scientist #2, Mutated Warrior #1), T.C. Carson (Mace Windu, Saesee Tiin, Alien General), Corey Burton (Count Dooku), Andre Sogliuzzo (ARC Trooper, ARC Captain, Battle Droid, Clone Commander Cody, Clone Trooper, Captain Typho, Clone Pilot, Captain Fordo), Daran Norris (Ki-Adi-Mundi, Even Piell), Richard McGonagle (General Grievous, Kit Fisto, Nelvaanian Shaman, Nelvaanian Warrior), Frankie Ryan Manriquez (Young Anakin Skywalker), Fred Tatasciore (Qui-Gon Jinn, Oppo Rancisis), Nick Jameson (Darth Sidious, Supreme Chancellor Palpatine, Main Techno Union Scientist).
- Directed By Genndy Tartakovsky.
- Produced By Genndy Tartakovsky.
Supervising Producer: Brian Miller.
- Edited By Paul Douglas.
- Art Direction: Paul Rudish, Scott Wills.
- Storyboards: Bryan Andrews, Mark Andrews.
- Director of Production: Jennifer Pelphrey.
- Production Manager: Shareena Carlson.
- Production Coordinator: Darrick Bachman.
- Model Design: Andy Suriano, Lynne Naylor-Reccardi.
- Vehicle Design: Todd Frederiksen.
- Background Supervisor: Dave Dunnet.
- Background Paint: Richard Daskas.
- Additional Color Key: Roger Webb.
- Cleanup: Barbara Krueger, Robert Lacko.
- EFX Design: Michael Gagne.
- Dialogue Editor: Jim Heam.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Chapter Twenty-Four? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Shak-Ti leads the Jedi in defending Chancellor Palpatine from General Grievous and his MagnaGuards, while Anakin experiences a disturbing glimpse into the future.