The Lion And The UnicornThe Lion And The Unicorn (1995) Season 2 Episode 77- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 619 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Batman/Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Alfred Pennyworth, Red Claw, Bert, Frederick, Ernie, M2, M3.
- Vocal Talent: Kevin Conroy (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Loren Lester (Robin/Dick Grayson), Efrem Zimbalist Jr. (Alfred Pennyworth), Kate Mulgrew (Red Claw), Adam Ant (Bert), Roy Doctrice (Frederick), Richard Doyle (Ernie), Kenneth Mars (M2), Hal Rayle (Cameraman), B.J. Ward (M3).
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm (as Bruce W. Timm).
Executive Producers: Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Diane Duane, Peter Morwood, Steve Perry.
- Edited By Al Breitenbach, Kelly Ann Foley, Theresa Gilroy-Nielson.
Supervising Film Editor: Joe Gall.
- Story Editor: Bruce Timm.
- Storyboard: Kevin Altieri, Curt Geda, Brad Rader, Alan Wright.
- Character Design: Mike Kim, Kevin Nowlan, Dan Riba, Bruce W. Timm.
- Props: Pat Agnasin, Trish Burgio.
- Vehicle Design: Shayne Poindexter.
- Timing Directors: William Houchins, Bill Knoll, Swinton O. Scott III.
- Background Supervisor: Ted Blackman.
- Background Design: Richard Chavez.
- Background Paint: Steve Butz, John Calmette, Russell G. Chong.
- Layout Supervisor: Gregg Davidson.
- Background Layout: Patricio Agnasin, Don Cameron, Norly Paat.
- Character Layout: Christopher Dent, Gale Morgan, Eduardo Oliveras, Dexter Smith, Gilbert Weems, Lou Scarborough.
- Animation Checking Supervisor: Marina Cappas.
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Brenda Brummet, Jennifer Damiani, Bunty Dranko, Karl Jacobs, Howard Schwartz.
- Copying and Shipping: Carlton Batten, Ana Durand.
- Ink and Paint Suprvisor: Bunny Munns.
- Color Key: Kathryn Gilmore, Pamela Long.
- Ink and Paint: Lada Babicka, Kim Dahl, Dawn Dunlop, Kathleen Evans, Stati Gleed, Robin Kane, Kahtlyn Kephart, Eric Nordberg, Nellie Rodriguez.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joe Sandusky.
- Sound Reading: Bradley Carow, Denise Whitfiled.
- Videotape Supervision: Jay Weinman, Scott Williams.
- Sound Services Provided By: Monterey Post Production.
- Music Editing: Thomas Miland For Segue Music.
- Re-Recording Mixers: Thomas J. Maydeck C.A.S., Russell Brower.
- Sound Effects: Russell Brower, Robert Hargreaves, Matt Thorn.
- Dialogue Editing: Mark Keatts, Aaron King.
- Post Production Facilities: The Post Group, Soundcastle Postmodern.
- Voice Recording Studio: Weddington Studios.
- Engineer: Harry Andronis.
- 2nd Engineers: Jeff Sliney, Mike Baker.
- Negative Cutting: Mary Nelson.
- Sound Dimension: Spatializer.
- Laboratory Services: C.F.I.
- Animation Services: Spectrum Animation Studio.
- Production Administrator: Glen Gagnon.
- Recording Administrator: Leslie Lamers.
- Recording Assistant: Erin Keeler.
- Acounting Clerk: Laura Granata.
- Production Manager: Anne Luiting.
- Production Assistants: Haven Alexander, John Morris.
- Production Executives: Ken Duer, Barbara Simon Dierks, Liza-Ann Warren.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Tim Sarnoff.
Based on DC Comics Characters
Batman created by Bob Kane
© 1994 Warner Bros.
A Time Warner Entertainment Company
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about The Lion And The Unicorn? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
International terrorist Red Claw has Alfred kidnapped when the butler makes a visit to his native England. It seems Alfred once worked for the British Secret service, and Red Claw has learned he was entrusted with the firing code to a hidden long range missile.... (more)