House And GardenHouse And Garden (1994) Season 2 Episode 70- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1147 times total.
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- The Adventures of Batman and Robin Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Kevin Conroy (Batman, Bruce Wayne, Robin/Dick Grayson, Commissioner James Gordon, Alfred Pennyworth, Saunders, Chris Carlyle, Cindy, Doctor, Poison Ivy, Kelly Carlyle, Dr. Steven Carlyle.
- Vocal Talent: Kevin Conroy (Batman/Bruce Wayne), Loren Lester (Robin/Dick Grayson), Bob Hastings (Commissioner James Gordon), Efrem Zimbalist Jr. (Alfred Pennyworth), Jim Cummings (Saunders), Scott Mc Afee (Chris Carlyle), Megan Mullally (Cindy), Paul Makauchi (Doctor), Diane Pershing (Poison Ivy), Christopher Pickering (Kelly Carlyle), Peter Strauss (Dr. Steven Carlyle).
- Directed By Boyd Kirkland.
- Produced By Alan Burnett, Eric Radomski, Bruce Timm (as Bruce W. Timm).
Executive Producers: Jean MacCurdy, Tom Ruegger.
- Written By Paul Dini.
- Edited By Joe Gall, Theresa Gilroy Nielsen.
Supervising Film Editor: Al Breitenbach.
- Story Editor: Paul Dini.
- Theme Song: Danny Elfman.
- Casting and Voice Direction: Andrea Romano.
- Storyboards: Gregg Davidson, Ronaldo Del Carmen, Phill Norwood.
- Character Design: Chen-Yi Chang, Michael Diederich, Glen Murakami, Dexter Smith, Bruce W. Timm.
- Vehicle and Prop Design: Trish Burgio, Jonathan Fisher, Shayne Poindexter.
- Layout and Animation Supervisor: Ric Machin.
- Timing Directors: Boyd Kirkland, Vincent Bassols.
- Background Design: Troy Adomitis, Robert Haverland, David Karoll, Lawrence Kim, Rae McCarson, Filipe Morell, Keith Weesner, Todd Winter.
- Background Paint: Steve Butz, Russell G. Chong, Charles Pickens.
- Background Paint Supervisor: Don Schweiker.
- Copying and Shipping: Carlton Batten, Ana Durand.
- Digital Production: Alan G. Brown, (Animated F/X, Inc.)
- Animation Checking: Jan Browning, Brenda Brummet, Jennifer Damiani, Bunty Dranko, Karl Jacobs, Howard Schwartz.
- Sub-Main Titles: Carolyn Guske, Eric Mahady.
- Ink and Paint: Robin Kane, Eric Nordberg.
- Ink and Paint Supervisor: Bunny Minns.
- Madel Mark-Up: Jean DuBois, Lisa Leonardi, Valerie Walker.
- Color Stylists: Katheryn Gilmore, Pamela Long.
- BG Color Key: Carolyn Guske.
- Sound Reading: Bradley Carow, Steve Siracusa, Denise Whitfield.
- Post Production Supervisor: Joe Sandusky.
- Videotape Supervision: Jau Weinman, Scott Williams.
- Sound Effects: Russell Brower.
- Sound Services: Monterey Post Production.
- Re-Recording Mixers Thomas J. Maydeck, C.A.S., Russell Brower.
- Music Editing: Daryl Kell.
- Dialogue/ADR: Mark Keatts.
- ADR Coordinator: Kelly Ann Foley.
- Negative Cutting: Mary Nelson.
- Foley Mixer: Bob Lacivita.
- Foley Artist: Mike Dickeson.
- Post Production Facilities: The Post Group, Monterey Post Production.
- Voice Recording: Harry Andronis, Gabe Chiesa.
- Sound Dimension: Spatializer.
- Laborarory Sevices: C.F.I.
- Staff Assistants: Geno DuBois, Dustin Foster, Virginia Roth.
- Production Admisistrator: Alyson Brown.
- Recording Administrator: Leslie Lamers.
- Voice Over Assistant: Erin Keeler.
- Production Assistants: Tammy List, Nicole Pouliot.
- Production Manager: Haven Alexander.
- Production Executives: Ken Duer, Barbara Simon Dierks, Liza-Ann Warren.
- Executive In Charge of Production: Tim Sarnoff.
Based on the DC Comics Characters
Batman Created By Bob Kane
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about House And Garden? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Not only has Poison Ivy been released from Arkham Asylum, she's also married her doctor and settled down to help him raise his two sons. Still, wealthy Gotham bachelors are being poisoned and robbed in ways that exactly mirror Ivy's old crimes. The attacks take a... (more)