Pop Goes The BalloonPop Goes The Balloon (2003) Season 2 Episode 010-A- ChalkZone Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 303 times total.
- Frederator Incorporated
- Nickelodeon Network
- ChalkZone Episode Guide
- Cartoon Characters: Rudy Tabootie, Snap, Reggie Bullnerd, Bullynerd, Penny Sanchez, Joe Tabootie, Mildred "Millie" Tabootie, Mr. Wilter, Blocky, Biclops, Queen Rapsheeba, Mrs. Sanchez, Cupid, Queen Rapsheba, Sophie, Aunt Tillie.
- Vocal Talent: Elizabeth Daily (Rudy Tabootie), Candi Milo (Snap, Reggie Bullnerd, Bullynerd), Hynden Walch (Penny Sanchez), Jess Harnell (Joe Tabootie), Miriam Flynn (Mildred "Millie" Tabootie, Aunt Tillie), Robert Cait (Mr. Wilter, Blocky), Rodger Bumpass (Biclops), Rosslynn Taylor Jordan (Queen Rapsheeba), Robbyn Kirmsse (Penny Sanchez [Singing Voice]), Nika Futterman (Mrs. Sanchez), Jim Cummings (Cupid), Grey DeLisle (Sophie), Daran Norris, Robin Atkin Downes.
- Directed By Jamie Diaz, Russ Mooney.
- Produced By Alexis Wallrich, Debby Hindman (Line Producers).
Executive Producers: Larry Huber, Fred Seibert, Bill Burnett.
- Animated By Steve Socki (Animation Director).
- Written By Bill Burnett, Larry Huber, Steve Marmel, Jenny Nissenson, Ford Riley, Aydrea Walden.
Assistant to Writer: Aydrea Walden.
- Casting Supervisor: Margaret Tang.
- Casting: Ginny McSwain.
- Art Direction: Carlos Ramos.
- Production Managers: Sylvia Edwards, Paul C. Fabela.
- Production Coordinator: Aydrea Walden.
- Production Coordinator (Galaxy Digimation): Avi Melman (uncredited).
- Character Designers: Jill Friemark, Aliki Theofilopoulos.
- Prop Designer: Jill Friemark.
- Storyboard Artist: Alex Kirwan.
- Sound Editors: Roy Braverman, Daisuke Sawa.
- Sound Re-Recording Mixer: Eric Freeman.
- Foley Mixers: Christopher Briles, Jason Piatt.
- Storyboard Revisionist: Aliki Theofilopoulos.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you ahve any additional information about Pop Goes The Balloon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!Report Errors / Submit Additional Information
Rudy feels left out when he learns that Millie and Joe haven't included him in their romantic Hawaiian Valentine's Day vacation plans.